Can we keep it Danny?

Daniel's POV

I am making a pizza for dinner. Joey is out right now filming something.. He has been acting really weird lately.. I hear the door open "Umm Danny? Can you come here? I have something to show you.." Oh god what did he do now? I come over to where Joey is and I see this cute black cat I just stood there in shock.. "Umm soo this cat kinda fallowed me home and um I was wondering.. C-Can we keep her or him.. What sex are you?" Joey says the last part and I snap out of my daze. We have 5 dogs and he wants a cat? What kind of crazy man am I dating?? but the little kitty was so cute! I have an idea! "Joey." "Yes Danny?" " we can keep the cat if #1 you find out the sex and fix him/her and-" before I can say any more Joey jumps up wraps his arms around me and spins me in the air "Ok ok ok.. Joey please put me down!!" he puts me down and I kiss him "Thank you! Anyway the second thing I need you to do in order to keep him/her is...." I lean in close to his ear "I need you to ride me tonight." "hmm I think I can do that." Joey said with a smirk and kissed my neck "mm I like that.." I started getting hard.. "Alright I'm going to go to the vet and get our new kitty a check-up." Joey says as he picks up the cat and walks out the door. "J-Joey! W-Wa-" Before I can finish he is gone... He thinks he can tease me huh? well I will show him! but for now I have to go buy some stuff for our new family member!