My little merman.

I got this idea from the tweet Joey made! Oh and there is going to be smut!!

Joey's POV 

Me and Danny were on a trip to Mexico but.... something went wrong. We were both swimming at the beach and then I started getting this tingly feeling in my legs... and then I passed out.. I have no clue what's going on now.. All I know is that Daniel is shaking me trying to wake me up  but I can't move... Am I going to die AHH DANNY!!! please save me.....

Daniel's POV

OMG Joey please wake up! Please!! Joey passed out in the water and almost drowned and when I got him out he had grown a tail! Like how???? now me and our new friend Annabelle are in the bathroom of our hotel I filled the bathtub with water so that he would not dry out. "Do you think he will wake up?" Annabelle asked me "I don't know.." as soon as I said that Joey started to wake up "OMG JOEY!! JOEY ARE YOU OK???" he slowly sat up and saw me "DANNY!!" he jumped up and hugged me tight I don't think I ever want to let go.. suddenly Joey looks dwon and screams "Oh yeah, that's a thing.." Annabelle says I giggle at the way she said that. "I-I have a TAIL???" "shh Joey it will be ok..." I say while giving him kisses on his chest. He calms down and let's go of me but I don't let go of him I picked him up and put him on the bed. "Hey guys! I need to go I will see you later ok?" "Ok Annabelle see ya!" I say as she leaves "well I guess it's just the 2 of us now huh?" He blushes "so, I guess I'm a merman now.." "well I mean you do look WAY more hot as a merman!' I said in the most sexy voice I could do I got on top of him and kissed his neck "mmm Danny...." he moaned "ah I guess mermen have an opening like Annabelle would have..." I said looking down at his um you know... time to have some fun...

Joey's POV

OMG soo many things are happening right now I don't know what to think but one things for sure. This is going to feel like heaven.. Our lips smashed together and we started to make out Daniel rips his shirt off and I help him take his shorts off he kisses me near my opening and I fall apart "Mmmm Danny p-please fuck me!!!" I said as I was getting hard "as you wish..." Daniel slowly pushed his dick into me. it feels soo GOOD!! "mmm Danny deeper...." I begged him and he went deeper I was reaching my limit "sh-shit Danny I'm gonna c-" I came all over the the bed and he came into me with a loud moan "ok I'm pretty sure everyone in the hotel heard that.." Daniel said still breathing heavily "I don't care." I said smirking "you don't care if Annabelle heard? she's only 15!" "oh yeah well we will worry about that later. Right now we need to worry about the fact that I have a freaking tail!!" I say I little scared "Don't worry sweetie we will fix this." yeah we will. I don't know how but, we will.