Chapter nine { Rated R }

(1582 words)

{ some content in this chapter is rated r which means in order to read it you must go to my X Rated Only book... that will have the full chapter with rated r content!}

Chapter nine –

"My, my, my well don't you look even prettier in person." Garrick said with a sinister smile upon his face.

"You should leave before Huxen gets here." I said, but my voice shock and didn't sound as intimidating as I wanted it to.

"You think I'm scared of a pup. Huxen can't fight me and truly think he will win." Garrick said mocking Huxen.

"Huxen is more of a man than you will ever be." I said feeling angry.

"Oh really, but he left you here all alone, with no one to protect you." Garrick said taking a rather large step towered me. I took an equal one back but my legs hit the bed.

I had nowhere to run and was praying Huxen made it back here in time.

"Huxen is my mate chosen by the goddess; you on the other hand are not so you will never have me." I told Garrick. To which he only smiled.

"I take what I want and no one can stop me."

But just as he reached for me a big black wolf ran right through the glass doors in the bedroom.

'RUN!' Huxen ordered through our link.

I didn't run though. Garrick had shifted and was now on top of Huxen biting and clawing at him.

I looked around the room for something to use and my eyes zeroed in on a fire place poker thing or whatever you called them.

I ran to it picking it up and just as Huxen tossed Garrick off of him and he slid over to me I shoved the metal stake into his shoulder earning a howl in pure pain.

Garrick tried to turn his head around and bite me, but Huxen grabbed his leg and drug him out of the cabin.

I stayed put not daring to move a single muscle.

Everything became quite as I waited to see who would walk back through the now giant hole in the wall.

I let go of the breath I had been holding as a very naked Huxen emerged.

I wasted no time in running full speed and into his arm.

"I thought he was going to kill you." I sobbed as he wrapped his arms around me.

He didn't say anything, just held me while peppering kisses on the top of me head as I sobbed.

I don't know how long we stood their holding each other but someone calling out our names caught my attention.

"Huxen! Legacy!" I lifted my head up just in time to see Chester and half the guard with him running through the trees.

"He took off north; make sure you check the area thoroughly. I don't want the bastard getting away again." Huxen ordered and about ten men took off in the direction Huxen pointed too.

"You guys okay?" Chester asked.

"Yeah, get me some cloths would ya?" Huxen asked but never loosened his hold on me.

"We should get back to the pack; it will be much safer for you there." Huxen whispered to me.

I nodded my head and he led me away from the cabin and past the rubble. He helped me get into the jeep and then ran off to get some clothes on.