Chapter twelve- part one

(1323 words)

Chapter twelve -

Legacy's point of view-

I groaned as pain radiated inside my skull. I didn't know where I was and with my head hurting so badly I couldn't connect to my mild link.

"Finally I thought you would never wake up." I looked up, finding Garret sitting in a chair across from me.

I was tied to a chair, my feet and hands bound so I couldn't move.

"Huxen will kill you." I spit out at him.

"No, I'll kill you before he even gets the chance and with him morning over your death, the pack will be vulnerable and I'll finally take back what is rightfully mine." Garrett said, a sinister smile on his face.

"So that was the plan all along." I said everything clicking into place.

Garrett never wanted me. He wanted the biggest pack. Strongest fighters. And to kill a better alpha.

"Your not as dumb as that mother of yours said." Garrett laughed.

I felt sick to my stomach. I was a pawn, and Huxen was going to fall for it. He would do anything to protect me.

"She is not my mother." I seethed.

"Whatever." Garrett said before getting up and walking away. He left out a steel door, which on the other side had guards, guarding it.

Of course Garrett would have guards all around he didn't want me getting away.

But I had to, for Huxen.

I would not let him die trying to save me when I was perfectly capable of saving myself. I was a strong woman and I would not beg for my life again, I would fight this time.

I bent down, painfully and started biting at the ropes that tired my hands to the chair.

I bit myself more than once and bloody slobber dripped from my mouth. I was also rubbing the skin on my wrist raw from tugging at the ropes.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed out in frustration after minutes had passed and nothing.

"Fuck you! Fuck you all!" I could feel the anger boiling over.

But I couldn't stop, Huxens life depended on it.

And with that thought I got back to work.

I felt like hours of being bent over biting at the ropes when it finally gave way.

I sighed in relief sitting up and feeling my spine sting with pain. But I wasn't going to let that stop me.

I used the hand I had freed and got the rest of the ropes off me.

I didn't know how but I was going to get out of this place.

*-*

Huxen's point of view -

Rage, that's the only thing I could feel.

"Huxen you need to concentrate, if you dont you wont be able to find her." My mother said as she walked over to me.

We were currently stationed outside of Garrett's borders. I knew Legacy was there. I had tracked her sent all the way to his south border. But I wasn't permitted to cross it. And if I had I would have probably been mangled.

He had about eighty wolves stationed around the south border. He knew I'd follow her.

"Why can't we just go over there and get her, she's our Luna, our pack member. My sister!" Ciara said her voice rising each time she spoke.