Sorry

Wooyoung woke with a start from his dream, the sunlight hits his eyes and he squints from the annoying rays. He groans as he pulls the covers over his head, trying to block out the sounds and pretty much everything around him.

The text notification from his phone alarms him that he has a text, and he sighs before reaching for the nightstand. He pats the wooden tabletop a couple of times, peeking his eyes open and seeing that his phone isn't even over there. He groans, rolling over in his back and sitting up, his blonde hair disheveled from sleep and his body felt extremely heavy.

Another text notification pops up and he looks to see his phone is discarded on his bed at the end of it. He frowns, leaning over to grab it and seeing a few texts from Seonghwa and Yunho.

And Jongho.

He opens his messages with Seonghwa first, the older was just asking if he was willing to watch Harper next week when him and Allison go to their next baby appointment. Then he moves on to Yunho, the older boy asking if he made it home safe from his date, and then the next text that made Wooyoung's heart constrict.

I see your car isn't there in the parking lot, did you go home with stranger? 😏😉

Wooyoung felt tears prickling his eyes as the weight of guilt once more takes over his body. He sends a text to Yunho, just discussing the car parked at the restaurant where he left his last night because of his intake of alcohol. Yunho agreed, and said him and Mingi would bring the car by later.

And now Jongho.

Wooyoung takes a deep breath before opening the texts and seeing the younger had sent him a couple last night, and two this morning.

Youngie, I don't know what I did but I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me or at least give me an explanation of what I did.

You're probably asleep, sleep well beautiful. I'll talk to you soon ❤️

Good morning lovely

Wooyoung? Please answer me...

Wooyoung's bottom lip and chin quiver as he fights a sob threatening to break through his chest, touching the message bar and typed out a simple "I'm sorry" text before locking his phone and placing it on the nightstand. He lays back down on the bed and rolls away from his phone, wincing when it dings again from a new text message.

Wooyoung ignores it as he felt his eyes getting heavier and lets drowsiness take over. He could still hear everything going on, the sounds of people talking, the AC kicking on in the living room, car horns. He was still coherent enough when Yunho and Mingi also came to the apartment with his car and the key.

The front door opens, "Youngie?" Yunho calls out, the sound of the door closing made Wooyoung want to hide. Yunho's and Mingi's footsteps creak against the apartment wood floors, and Mingi clears his throat, "I don't think he's up, I'm going to go make some coffee."

"Sounds good babe," Yunho spoke softer, just from his tone alone Wooyoung can tell the older is smiling.

The floorboards creak from weight as a Yunho's footsteps get closer to his room, before they stop at the doorway. The door creaks open, the sound would have been bone chilling if it were a haunted house from how loudly it creaks, "Wooyoung?"

"I'm here," Wooyoung whispers from the bed, hiding under the covers.

"Youngie?" Yunho asks, his footsteps carry the taller over to the bed and once more the bed groans under his weight as he crawls towards Wooyoung, "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Wooyoung sighs, removing the blanket enough to reveal just his eyes to the older, "Like I made the biggest mistake of my life."

Yunho's eyebrows furrow, and of course Wooyoung's phone chimes from another text coming through, the older snaps his head over to the device and grabs it. He easily accessed Wooyoung's phone, Wooyoung has had the same password since he was in high school, and reads over Jongho's texts. He frowns, and then the sorrowful look washes over his face, "Oh Youngie... I thought you guys had a good time last night?"