Rebuild

Wooyoung bounces his leg nervously as he looks at himself in the mirror by the front door, checking over his makeup to make sure it is perfect. He hasn't wore it in a while, mostly not really wanting to, but today was different. Today was their one year anniversary of being together, and he wanted to surprise Jongho with a special night of dinner, a movie, and possibly something more.

Wooyoung has officially moved in to Jongho's home, his apartment lease was up and he never resigned one so it is official. The house was clean, Wooyoung took all day to clean it up for tonight, and with a few candles burning it smelt of cinnamon, sugar cookies, and caramel.

Dinner was nearly done, he managed to cook a roast with Abby potatoes and carrots and a salad on the side. He had a bottle of wine from his apartment he brought over too, but it was a long time ago when he got it and when he was on his medicine he couldn't drink it. It was a bottle of wine he had bought a long time ago, back when San and him first got married...

He smiles, brushing a thumb down the gold glittery painted wording on the bottle, "Here's to new beginnings Sannie."

He takes a small drink from the bottle, the flavor of the wine coating his tongue and slightly burns the back of his throat from how long it's been. He sighs, "Oh yeah, this is perfect for tonight."

He checked out his outfit, smiling slightly. This baby blue shirt was Jongho's favorite, and these white washed skinny jeans were as well. His pristinely white Vans were perfectly laced up and blinding from how clean they were. He wanted to look nice, nothing but the best for his boyfriend.

Just as the roast was being taken out of the oven, the front door opens and keys jingle, signaling that Jongho was home. Wooyoung smiles happily, finishing the last few touches for dinner just as his boyfriend walks in with his uniform still on, "Hi baby!"

"What's all this?" Jongho laughs softly, looking around, "It smells delicious babe," he placed a soft kiss on Wooyoung's lips, "Happy Anniversary."

"Happy Anniversary," Wooyoung giggles, noticing the bouquet of roses and white daisies in Jongho's hand. He gasps, wiping his hands on his apron before turning to him, "Are those for a special someone?"

"Only the most beautiful man in the world," Jongho smiles, handing them over to the older.

Wooyoung smells a blossomed rose, humming softly at the floral fresh scent, "These are so pretty, thank you," he kisses Jongho once more before patting his padded chest, "Go get changed and then we'll eat, I'm going to find a vase for these!"

Wooyoung dug in one of the cabinets, finding a pretty vase and putting a little bit of water in the bottom before placing his flowers in it. He hums as he completes his task, arranging them prettily before feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist. He turns, wrapping his arms around Jongho's shoulders, "How was work?"

"Calm, a few people speeding but it wasn't too bad today," Jongho places his forehead on Wooyoung's, kissing the tip of his nose, "You look beautiful."

"Why thank you," Wooyoung giggles, "I figured I would try to dress and impress my man."

"You don't need to impress me," Jongho chuckles, "I'm already impressed."

Wooyoung wrinkles his nose, smacking Jongho's chest gently before smiling, "Let's eat, and then I have a movie for us to watch and wine..."

"Ooh, what kind?"

"It was a bottle I had at home, but with my medicine I was taking at the time I couldn't drink it," Wooyoung shows him the bottle, Jongho takes it.

"Hmm, never had this. Let's pop it and try some."

Wooyoung grabs their glasses, and his boyfriend pours a generous amount in each one. Jongho raises his glass slightly as he looks Wooyoung in the eye, "To one year of our relationship."