Prologue: Caesar's Pain

You just got back from a solo mission with 4 gifts for your 4 beautiful girlfriends which were Team RWBY, you loved them with all your heart and wanted the best for them always, It didn't matter the cost if it was high or low because you were happy that they loved you.

They were there when  you first entered beacon, They hung out with you and talked to you and in a few days, they confessed to you about their love, You couldn't have never been happier in your life.

But lately they've been avoiding you for a few days now, So you wanted to get back at them by giving them gifts, as you walked to their dorm you heard a small group whisper some things like "He shouldn't have dated them" or "Sucks to be him", You ignored this because they didn't seem to be about you, When you reached their dorm you heard...Moaning?....and.....Grunts?

You open the door a bit and peek inside and what you saw broke your heart and made you cry, It was your girlfriends having sex with Team CRDL, The sadness quickly went away and got replaced with hate and anger which was so much that you kicked the door open, breaking it in the process.

Both teams look at you and you look at Ruby and she was....Smilling?

"Hello (Y/N), You weakling!" Those last words would've broke your heart, If you already weren't heartbroken, She's never spoke like this before

Yang started laughing

"Maybe if you weren't such a wimp you'd get some of these!"

Blake was next

"We never even loved you, We just used you for money and we've been dating Team CRDL from the start, We've even betted on how long till you would've noticed!"

Weiss didn't say anything but flipped me off

"Fuck him up Team CRDL!" Ruby shouted and Cardin and Sky rush towards you and start punching, You block one of Cardins punches and retaliate with one strong punch that broke his lower jaw.

"CARDIN! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT YOU-" You gave him a knee to the gut and a elbow to the head which shattered his skull, You grab his unconscious body and throw it to Russell who catches it and stumbles back and falls, Dove goes for a kick but you catch his leg and snap it backwards, He screams in agony but you quickly shut him up by punching his throat.

You pin Russell who is still on the ground and start beating in his face with your bare hands, Leaving him bruised and bloody.

Cardin starts to wake up and before he could recognize who was walking towards him you start curbstomping his face leaving it more bloody than Russell's .

Team RWBY looks at you in pure fear as they approach their individual playboy.

You run out the room, your hands covered in blood and this didn't go unnoticed as Ms. Goodwitch sees it and calls out your name.

"MR. (Y/N)! WHAT DID YOU DO!" She yells at you

You ignored her and kept running but using her semblance she picks you up and brings you close to her

"YOU WILL EXPLAIN THIS TO PROFESSOR OZPIN NOW!"

Timeskip

In a few minutes you were in Ozpin's explaining what had happened

"Mr. (Y/N) I know what they did was wrong and immoral but i can't simply expel them because of a defective relationsh-" Ozpin was cut off by you.

"DEFECTIVE?! YOU CALL THAT DEFECTIVE?! THEY CHEATED ON ME WITHOUT A VALID REASON, THATS NOWHERE NEAR A GOOD NOR BAD RELATIONSHIP, THEY ARE THE WRONG ONES, NOT ME" You corrected Ozpin.

"I understand that but even if that was a good reason there's still no valid reason for you to brutally injure Team CRDL is there?" Ozpin explained, Sure there wasn't a good reason why I shattered their bones in that fight but it was self defense.

"THEY CLEARLY DESERVED IT, YOU SAW HOW THEY TREAT VELVET AND OTHER FAUNUS STUDENTS AND YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO GET RID OF THOSE PIECES OF SH-" Ozpin cuts you off by yelling at you, Which surprised  you because you never thought he shouts.

"MR. (Y/N) I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR YOU ARE SHOWING.....*Sigh* I regret to inform you that you have been expelled" Ozpin said shocking you.

You were in denial, this couldn't have not been happening, it must be a bad dream, a nightmare or some facade, Getting expelled because you were right? He had to be bribed to do this.

"WHAT?!" You simply shouted, This would not change his mind but you had to make sure he meaned what he said

"You.Are.Expelled, No other questions"

You stormed off his office and went to your dorm, You passed by the medical bay where Team CRDL is being held, You saw Team RWBY waiting outside a door and you ignore them but the notices you and start yelling at you.

"I HATE YOU!"

"YOU'RE THE WORST"

"WHO WOULD LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU"

"YOU'RE SO USELESS"

You had heard enough and started walking faster until you reached your dorm and grabbed your things.

Once you have everything you started walking to the exit, You pass by Team CFVY and Team JNPR as they all look at you and started hurling insults at you, Team RWBY must've managed to turn them against you,

"SHUT UP!" You shouted as loud as possible

This didn't stop them though but instead made them more aggressive as they started to throw things at you, One of students approached you from behind and punched you, You stagger back as more people join in

A small group of students who you recognised as the group in the hallway before tried to hold back some people but inevitably failed and they couldn't do anything

They tried to shout but their voices were outnumbered by the insults thrown by the others who were misled, They soon gave up and walked away from you

You begged them to stop and come back but they wouldnt listen and soon they were gone from sight and you became a bloody mess, A group of students grab you and throw you outside the school leaving you bruised and battered, They then shut the doors and left you alone

You slowly stood up and cried softly, But soon that anger was replaced with a burning fury, You slowly and painfully went north where you met....Me...

"Our story is a tragic one, But we changed that did we now (Y/N)?"

* Seems like the story has changed readers, And that character in the end will be revealed in the following chapters, And its not Salem or You, Bye Bye! "