Meeting Roman and Neo

After you went to vale with Cinder and her group you all went back to HQ to put back all the things you guys bought, Cinder bought clothes, Emerald bought jewellery and Mercy bought boots, You however bought a new suit and new weapons meant for a more tactical approach and to hide your identity better

A tactical suit inspired by a old friend of yours, He had the same colour palette except his suit was bulkier and meant to survive explosives, You both worked as soldiers once alongside with 4 others

Shock Tonfas, Cinder said that breaking the arms of a VIP isn't a good way of subduing them so why not some portable shock therapy?

When you got back to HQ you saw some new faces, A tall man with a cane wearing a white trench coat and a black bowler hat and a small girl with the color palette of a neopolitan ice cream, They both look at you and arm their weapons, "Who might you be young man?" "Tell them" you say to Cinder "Roman, Neo, This is (Y/N), Our newest recruit, He's a skilled fighter and a better shot than you" Roman seems to be hurt by this and you see Neo silently laugh, But with no sound, Is she mute?

Neo walks up to you and offers a handshake, You take it and she holds up a scroll "Name's Neo, Wanna eat ice cream?" "Yeah sure, Why not? By the way you're Hella cute you know that?" You see her blush and she takes your hand and starts dragging you off somewhere, You wave them all goodbye and they wave back at you, You see Cinder chuckling and Emerald and Mercy and Roman smilling, After a minute you reach some sort of kitchen, Neo opens the freezer and pulls out a small bucket of neopolitan ice cream, She gets two cups and fills them with ice cream, You two start eating and you strike up a conversation with her.

"So, Why do you work for Salem?" She types something on her scroll "I actually work for Roman only, He's the guy who chose to work for Salem, I don't mind though since I chose to stay loyal to him after he saved me from some robbers" "You see him as a father figure of some sorts then?" "Yeah, When he found me he was actually in his initiation mission from Salem" "That's nice, But you should have some sort of real family right?" You see her small smile turn into sadness and her eyes get glassy, "Oh...I'm sorry..I didn't know" She starts to sob lightly and you bring her into an embrace, She gets surprised at this but she quickly gets comfortable and she starts to let it all out, You couldn't really hear her sobs but you could hear the sharp breaths she makes, The sadness in them really shows itself, Roman must've heard this because he seemed to rush into the room to see you and Neo hugging eachother while she cried in you shoulder pad, Her tears seeping into your clothes.

"(Y/N) why is she crying? WHAT DID YOU DO?" "I asked her a sensitive question, I'm sorry, I didn't know she was gonna be hurt by it" "Sorry, I thought you did something to her, I'm so-" "No, I should be the one apologizing, I'm sorry for hurting Neo's feeling, I know how much she means to you and how much you mean to her" You suddenly feel Neo hug you tighter and she lifts her head of your shoulder and she types on her scroll "I forgive you (Y/N), Thanks for comforting me though, I really needed it, Also I want to give you something in return" As soon as you finished reading it she plants a long kiss on your lips, You get surprised at this but you soon melt to her loving kiss, She separates from you and she stands up and leaves but without blowing you a kiss, "Seems like she likes you already (Y/N)" You look at him "Yknow, You're her first boyfriend, And so" He suddenly gets close to you "If you somehow break her heart, I will personally hunt you down and shoot your body multiple times in multiple areas, And since I'm a guy, I know where my first shots will be Boi.." Despite his clothing choice and gentleman looks he actually managed to scare you abit, He walks away and tells you something, "If you ever need to talk to her or something else her room is just a few walks away from here"

You grab both ice cream cups and the ice cream and you walk to her room, You knock on the door and she answers it, She looks at the ice cream you brought and she opens the door and welcomes you in, She closes the door and sits on her bed, She pats the spot next to her and you sit next to her, "So are we a thing now? Because I don't mind being with you" Her answer was kissing you on the lips "Oh and by the way, Do you mind sharing? Because Salem and Cinder is kinda...Y'know" She types on her scroll "I don't mind, Just give me some affection every once in a while" She leans her head on your shoulder and you lean your head on her head, You both start to gets drowsy and she shows you her scroll "Can we sleep together? I'm really tired fron today" "Yeah..I don't mind, Plus I bet you feel like a small teddy bear" She tries to punch you but her hand falls immediately, She puts down her cup and you put down yours, She pulls you down and you fall next to her, She hugs you deeply and you hug her back, Eventually both of you fall asleep in each other's embrace

* I know it's a small chapter but as I said, Posting a chapter everyday for a week straight is hard, And this week im doing my holiday homework so I'm doing homework and writing at the same time so yeah...GOD WHY DID I HAVE TO BREAK THAT OLD PROMISE BLYAT!*

P.S) hi ej