This was long!

Took me forever, but it's up number 6 ^.^ hehe I feel so accomplished! how's everyone? I'm doing great, tired though. OH WELL! hope you hate it, like it, love it! song of the chapter is....Duh duh duh... Coming Undone by Korn! this is honor of my adopted bro who loves Korn :D also it's a good song

Talk to later my Dragon people!

~~Chapter 6~~

As I was coming down West-North Drive my mask on, whip to my side secure, and my music blaring Down with the Sickness by Disturbed I found myself very determined to save Firefly from her demons. I looked around, it was a quarter past 10:00 P.M. and most of the house lights are off. I smiled evilly and started scaling a white three story house with a red jaguar in the parking lot as usual. It’s thursday night and the husband’s gone for poker at the pub in the next town over. Which means the wifes home with her usual boytoy tonight. I’ve been watching them for the past month and believe it’s time for a visit. Entering through the bathroom window on the second floor, making sure I’m quiet. It’s completely dark except for the bedroom lighting. Clothes lace the floor in the hallway along with a few bottles of empty wine. I sigh with pity, why must people be unloyal to those they are married to. I walk around and scout out the house looking for the best places. I find a strong railing on the spiral staircase and tie the two ropes from there. Once I’m done I grin and walk over to the door listening closely. I almost barfed at what I heard.

“OHHHH Christopher!!” *a loud moans comes from the room*

        “I’mma rip you to pieces baby, you won’t be able to walk for weeks.” comes a male voice softly as he thrusts harder on the woman.

        I grab my whip and snap it hard into the air like a door being locked. They both stop and look up at the door,

        “Who’s there? Hello? Justin is that you baby?”

The woman shoved the man into her closet wrapping herself up quickly. I snap again this time at a vase in the hallway and it brakes sending shards into the room. She jumps back and calls for the man, she’s clearly scared. I slowly open the door with my head tilted to the side as I enter their room whip in hand. The man stands before the woman acting like he’s gonna be strong, but I can sense the fear on him. Sighing I stated in a maniacal voice

“ You know I just can’t quite understand why you are doing this. You're bloody rich with a hot husband, yet you go off every night fucking this sleeze bag.”

She hissed in my direction, spitting on my shoe. I looked down and cleaned off the spit, then look up at them.

“Well that just pissed me off, and here I was thinking on letting you guys die slowly.”

I turn off the lights and my whip went flying. Starting with the man I slash his arms open in several places then I run up behind him kicking his knees out of place. As he fell to the floor with a thud, I turn on the lights. Amused I noticed that the woman ran for the door.

“Here pussy pussy, where are you? Come out and play you little whore.” I call out with mighty vengeance.

I jump to the first floor off the stairs and before I turn around I get hit with a heavy porcelain artifact. I groan and fall to my knee, head pounding. Shit thats going to suck in the morning, I look around and see the woman running for the back door. I lash out my whip and grab her foot, throwing her down to the ground. I walk over rotating my neck cursing, I bent down lifting the whore up by her fake dyed hair.

“You know that’s going to give me a headache in the morning. Do you realize that I have school tomorrow with someone I happen to like. How am I supposed to act nice to her with this now? Why must you people be so violent, it’s annoying.”      

        I dragged her up the stairs with by her hair as she still thrashes around. I tie the rope around her feet then strap her hands together with some zip-ties. As I help her on top of the staircase I open up her shirt with my pocket knife,

“Now don’t fall, it’ll be a pretty bad accident if you did. I’ll be back with your boy-toy in a moment.”  

        I walked back into the room, but stop short as I saw a trail of blood lead into the hallway closet. I cough quietly and bang on the door,

“Hello! Is anyone in there? I heard a crash and saw the window in the bathroom open. I’m here to help, please open the door.” I said in a mildly scared tone.

        I backed away as the door slowly opens revealing a very bloody man holding a nine iron in front of him. I lean against the door and laughing

“ Are you seriously thinking that club is going help save you? I have a whip and your lover is hanging over there.”

I pointed to the railing as she tried not to fall. A wave of horror spread across his face and he dropped the club. He began to ball and whimpers

“Please don’t hurt my sister, please I’ll do anything just don’t hurt her.”

        I bent down and ziptie his hands together and shake my head “Dude that’s just sick. Why would you fuck your own sister?”

I hauled him on to his feet and over to his sister. I tied the rope to his feet tightly and sat back for a second.

“Bloody hell, don’t you ever think of going on a diet man, your heavy.”

        I said between breaths, then came over cutting off their zipties and pushing both over the railing. I heard two low thuds as they hit the ground and I walk down the stairs as I took my apple out of my pocket and started eating it. Once I got to the first floor I checked to see if they are dead. I poke them a few times. They were dead. Well that was easier said than done I thought. I finished my job by etching in their chests K.O. I heard a car pull up realizing how long its been. I bit into my apple and ran up the stairs exiting the way I came, through the bathroom window. Just as I hit the ground I heard the husbands scream of terror flood through the house. I ran down West-North Drive, then cut across Divine St. home on the other side of town.