"Dancing with the devil" Avengers cast x reader

day 10 of 24

Y/n is part of the cast. SHe has been in it since caption america:civil war as Steve Rogers unknown daughter. The relationship between Chris and y/n are like their characters relationship. When she has a few bad days, will he be able to help?

"And cut, well done guys. Great work." Joe called clapping.

Y/n smiled as Chris helped her up. They had been filming a scene for endgame where Steve and y/c/n were fighting their past selves. It had been a long day, and y/n hadn't been feeling herslef. She was trying to hid it from the cast and crew but it was getting harder so she was grateful when they called it a day.

"A few of us are going to get dinner, wanna join?" Chris asked as they let the makeup artists clean them up.
"I'ld love to." She fake smiled.
"Great, I'll pick you up at 6." Chris smiled before y/n left.

 She lay on the couch in her trailer and closed her eyes, letting the tears fall freely before getting a tissue from the coffe table and blowing her nose. She went and picked up her phone to look at the recent news to see what was happening. As she seen hate upon hate it caused her to burst out crying.

Hearing a knock on the door she looked up. Cursing to herself she ran to the bathroom to try avoid him. She knew it was Chris and she also knew that if he seen her like this he would immediately cancel all plans.

"Y/n." She heard Chris call, " Hello? You here."
"Just a minute." She managed to call in a neutral voice.
"Okay." He called.

Chris sat on the couch and looked around the trailer. His eyes stopped as he seen her phone open. He would of ignored it only he seen some hateful words on it. Picking it up, he scrolled through it to see the amount of things said about y/n. His face grew hard as he realized that y/n could be crying in the bathroom. As he went to get up he heard the door open.

Y/n splashed some water on her face in the mirror. Her eyes looked watery but other then that there wasn't anything to show that she had been crying. She opened the door with a smile only for it to drop when she seen Chris with her phone in her hand. The look on his face showed that he had seen everything. Tears welled up in her eyes once again as he looked at her.

"Want to tell me what's going on?" He asked.
"Well, um. It's noting." She replied quickly.
"Noting? Really?" He asked causing her to nod, " That's not noting y/n. That's bullying. There are people bullying you y/n and you call that noting. How long?" He asked.
"A few weeks, months, I don't know." SHe replied ,slouching beside him.
"Why didn't you say."
"Because I didn't want anyone to worry. I didn't want them to think I was weak." She cried, putting her head in her hands.
"Hey hey, you are not weak. Okay, no one is weak. You just reached a certain point where you couldn't take it anymore, everyone has a point. Believe me, I sometimes feel like that. But that doesn't make you weak. If anything, it makes you stronger." He replied, crouching in front of her, "And y/n, your the strongest person I know. You went through this without telling anyone. But now you have me. SO you don't need to pretend anymore. Alright?" He asked.
"Okay." She nodded.
"COme here." He smiled opening his arms.
Y/n clung to him as they hugged and Chris kissed her head.
"I love you kiddo." He smiled.
"I love you too Chris." Y/n whispered, relieved.

That night they didn't leave y/ns trailer. Chris told Robert to tell the others what happened and they ended up getting take away and watching movies. Y?n ended up falling asleep on Chriss chest and he smiled softly.

"YOur unbelievable kiddo, but I love ya anyway." He whispered before falling asleep himself.