"Last Christmas" Tom HOlland x reader

day 22 of 24

Y/n and Tom dated for two years, including last year but broke up soon after. When invited to a Christmas party, y/n sees him again and goes back to the memories they had together last Christmas before meeting someone new while Tom watches on, regreting what he done.

Song: Last CHristmas by Wham

"Hey Y/n, glad you could come"
Y/n walked in and smiled as she hugged her best friend.
"Thanks for inviting me." 
"Let me take your coat."

Y/n shrugged off her coat and y/bff/n took it and left her in the hall. SHe moved into the living room where everyone was talking and dancing. As she went to the drink table she seen her ex, TOm, at the opposite side. SHe sighed and turned away, trying to hold back tears when she seen him with a new girl.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Y/n knocked on the door and looked out to the street when waiting. She turned back around when she heard the door open. Nikki smiled at her and let her in when she went straight to Toms room.

"Good morning sleepy head." Y/n giggled as she jumped on her boyfriends bed.
"What time is it?" Tom groaned, squinting up.
"10. Come on get up." She laughed, straddling his waist.
"Can't we just lie here?" He asked, putting his arms around her and bringing her nder the duvet.
"Nope. Now come on." She giggled, getting out of the bed and going to his wardrobe.
"I'm up I'm up I'm up." He sighed as y/n threw clothes at him.
"Now get dressed if you still want that date you planned and I know nothing about." She stated as she left the room.

TOm smiled and got up and changed before going downstairs where y/n was waiting with his mom. He smiled, thinking of how lucky he was.

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye
Tell me, baby
Do you recognize me?
Well, it's been a year
It doesn't surprise me
(Merry Christmas!) I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying, "I love you, " I meant it
Now, I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again

Y/n giggled as she and Tom walked around the park, eating some fish and chips. They had just watched a movie and were now just enjoying time together. As they finished Tom took her hand and swung them carefully.

"YOu know I love you right?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"Good." He smiled causing me to laugh.
"Why you ask?" She asks, confused.
"Because I'm away a lot and I just wanted to let you know that even though I'm not  here all the time I still care about you and love you with all my heart.
"What you looking for?" Y/n joked.
"Nothing, nothing." Tom laughed.
"Tom I know you do. And I love you too. I don't mind you being away all the time, it's part of your job. I knew you wouldn't always be here when I said yes to being your girlfriend." Y/n explained.
"Really?"
"Yes. I love you Tom, more then you'll ever know." SHe siad as he took bot hof his hands and stood in front of him.
"I love you too." He smiled and kissed her gently.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

"Merry Christmas Tom." Y/n smiled as she opened the front door to see her boyfriends standing there.
"Merry Christmas darling." He replied, pulling her into a kiss.

They walked into the living room where everyone was hangin out. He sat beside y/sibling/n and smiled at them. As y/n sat down she naded him a present and he gave her his. They smiled and opened them.

"Thanks darling." Tom smiled as he opened the t-shirt and aftershave.
"No problem." Y/n smiled.
"Open yours." He smiled.
Y/n opened it to reveal earrings and necklace set along with chanel perfume.
"Thanks Tom, I love them."
"I'm glad you like them." Tom smiled.
"Help me put it on?"

TOm got up and took the necklace from her hands. Yn moved her hair and he clasped it at the back before turning y/n around. She smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Merry Christmas TOm."
"Merry Christmas darling." He smiled ,wrapping his arms around her.

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you, and your soul of ice
My god, I thought you were someone to rely on
Me? I guess I was a shoulder to cry on
A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Now, I've found a real love you'll never fool me again

Tom laughed with the girl as he looked around. He stopped dead as he seen his ex across the room. He stared at her as y/bff/n came over to her and they talked. She glanced over at him and rolled her eyes.

"You alright mate?" 
Tom snapped out of with to the voice of Harrison.
"Yeah fine, just, y/ns here."
"Where?" Harrison asked, looking around.
"Near the drinks." 

Harrison looked over to see y/n. She had changed since they had last seen them. Her hair was now dream/h/c instead of h/c like it was before, she wore a dress that reached mid thigh and wore makeup. They seen her smile at some one and looked towards the direction to see a man walk towards her.

"I'm seriously regretting leaving her man." Tom sighed, watching her pull the mystery man into a hug.
"Tom you have r/g/n, and she's clearly moved on. It's better for both of you." Harrison stated.
"Is it though?" He asked, watching his ex talk with the undoubtfully handsome stranger.

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

"You enjoying the party?" y/bff/n asked.
"Yeah definately." Y/n sighed, looking at her drink.
"That's lies. You haven't moved from here since you came."
"Well you didn't tell me that you invited Tom." Y/n hissed.
"I did, bff/bf/n did. They are close remember."
"Yeah sorry."
"What you need is someone new. Let me introduce you to y/crush/n. y/crush/n!!" Y/bff/n called, indicating for them to come over.

Y/n looked in the direction to see a handsome man coming towards them. He had crush/h/c hair and crush/e/c eyes. He wore a dark blue Christmas Jumper and black jeans. Y/n smiled as he stopped in front of them.

"y/crush/n this is y/n. y/n this is bff/bf/n brother y/crush/n." y/bff/n introduced.
"Hey" He smiled, holding out his hand.
"Hi." y/n smiled, shaking his hands.
"I'll leave you two to it." y/bff/n smiled and walked away.

The two of them talked and laughed the whole night. They had a lot in common and that night, y/n found someone new who made her forget about Tom.

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart

A man under cover but you tore him apartMaybe next year I'll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone special