Born to be brave pt 2.

Details: Where basically this is part 2 of born to be brave where the three girls are now eighteen and Jamie and Sebastian on lip sync battle and Sebastian final song is vacation by G.R.L.( but it is by the three girls) and the girls help him with the song on stage and Jamie is shocked

Who: Sebastian Stan

Requested by: MarvelNerd4ever (I'm sorry it's late)

Jamie breathed deeply as she finished her lip sync to 5 seconds of summers 'young blood'. Since the talent show Jamie, Alexandra and Aurora had become a global sensation. They had released an album and sung many songs for the avengers franchise. Today her and Sebastian had been asked to be on the lip sync battle against each other. They had their last category of bands from opposite gender and she was first. She moved to the side as the announcer introduced Sebastian.

Jamie laughed as she recognized the song begin. Sebastian came on stage in booty shorts, leather top and lace leather heels with a black top around his waist while lip syncing in a glittery mike. He began to dance her dance moves from tour. She looked away as he put in a twerk. 

"Damn. I didn't know he could do that." She muttered to the announcer who laughed along with her. 

She watched as he begun to jump around before turned her attention to the back of him. She gasped as she seen Alexandra and Aurora come on stage singing. 

"My girlfriends know what to do
They know what to say (Oh)
My girlfriends to the rescue
Come take me away (Come take me away)" Aurora sung as Alexandra sung backing.

"I'm on vacation tonight
I'm gonna leave you behind
I'm on vacation tonight
I'm gonna lose my mind
With someone new, new
With someone" The two sung as they made their way over to Jamie.

"What are you guys doing here?" She stated in shock."
"Well you know, it's our song and your competing so we decided to sing." Aurora stated.
"When, how why?"
"Talk later girl. COme on it's your turn." Alexandra stated, handing Jamie another mike.

"My girlfriends know what to do
They know what to say (Oh)My girlfriends to the rescueCome take me away" Jamie sung softly as Sebastian looked back with a smirk before continuing to lip sync.

"I'm on vacation tonight (Vacation tonight)
I'm gonna leave you behind (You behind)
I'm on vacation tonight (Tonight)
I'm gonna lose my mind (Oh lose my mind tonight)
I'm on vacation tonight (Yeah yeah)
I'm gonna leave you behind (You behind)
I'm on vacation tonight (Tonight)
I'm gonna lose my mind
With someone new, new (With someone) (Yeah)
With someone new, new" The three sang dancing along with Sebastian.

"With someone
New" Alexandra finished.

The three clapped for Sebastian as he bowed like his sister would do. The announcer clapped as he walked over to them. Jamie hugged the girls before going beside the announcer.

"Well that was certainly something." THe announcer stated causing the audience to laugh.
"We take things very seriously you know." Sebastian stated.
"Which sometimes  includes over-exaggerating how your sister would be on stage during a concert." Jamie smiled, looking at Sebastian.
"It wasn't an over- exaggeration." He replied.
"By the way, is that my leather top." She smiled, pointing at the too tight top he was wearing.
"You have no idea how long it took to squeeze into this." He replied out of breath causing everyone to laugh.
"Well good luck getting that off. Anyway we have the results and I have them here. Thank you." The announcer said as someone gave him an envelope.
"And the winner is...................... Sebastian Stan." he said causing Sebastian to throw his fist in the air, laughing. 

jamie laughed as she clapped, watching her brother get the reward. Once the audience calmed down the announcer smiled.

"Thanl you to the Stan siblings for joining us in the competition and also thank you to Aurora and Alexandra from b/n (Band name) who joined in and  sung their new song with Jamie. That's all for tonight goodnight."

They all waved before it went dark. jamie went straight to her bandmates who pulled her into a hug while laughing.

"Honestly guys that was such a surprise. How did you pull it off? When did you get here?"
"This morning. We waited till you went on stage before coming in, a staff member helped us. Wasn't it cool." Aurora smiled.
"So cool." Jamie agreed.
"I love singing with you guys. I hope we last for a hell of a long time." Alexandra smiled.
"Me too, guys, me too." Jamie smiled as they headed into a group hug.