"Fans can be crazy, but not you" Jeremy Renner x Olsen sister

1 of24

Details: Elizabeth Olsen has asister who is deaf. During the endgame primere of Endgame she meets Jeremy, who she is a big fan off due to his music.

Who: Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Olsen

Requested by: LilaKatelyn (I'm so sorry it took so long)

Y/n sat in the car, watching the crowds that formed for the premiere of Avengers:Endgame. She turned and looked at Elizabeth who smiled at her.

"You okay?" Elizabeth signed to her sister.
"I should be asking you that." Y/n replied causing Elizabeth to chuckle slightly as the car stopped.

Y/n watched as Elizabeth took a deep breath before stepping out the door when it was opened for her. She waved to the crowds gently before turning and gesturing for her sister to step out. Y/n nodded and held her dress closed at the slit before stepping out. She blinked as the cameras flashed in her direction. She turned as she felt someone squeeze her elbow gently.

"Follow me, don't get lost." Elizabeth signed with a wink to comfort her sister.

Y/n nodded and gripped Elizabeth's hand gently as they started walking the purple carpet. Occasionally they would stop and take pictures, Elizabeth sometimes stopping to greet her fellow cast mates. Y/n just stood to the side, avoiding getting in the way.

As she stood waiting for Elizabeth to finish talking to Anthony Mackie she went to step back when she bumped into someone.

"Oh my God I am so sorry." Y/n stated, turning before stopping when she seen who she bumped into, Jeremy Renner.
"No it's okay, my fault as much as yours." Jeremy replied only for y/n to look at him in confusion, "Are you okay?" He asked, as y/n turned to Elizabeth who came to her side.
"This is my sister Y/n, she is deaf so she can't understand what your saying." Elizabeth explained to her co-star, signing for y/n to understand.
"Oh, sorry. I was just saying that it was just as much my fault as it was hers for bumping into each other." Jeremy stated, Elizabeth signing it back to y/n.
"Y/n here is a fan of your music." Elizabeth signed and spoke causing her sister to hit her gently.
"Elizabeth." Y/n spoke, looking down in embarrassment.
"No it's okay y/n. I'm honored to meet fans, especially the ones such as yourself that keep control of their emotions." Jeremy stated, taking y/ns hand and giving it a squeeze so she would look up and see Elizabeth signing to her.

Y/n just smiled at him and turned to Elizabeth who smiled innocently at her. Rolling her eyes, y/n motioned to the entrance close by.

"Perhaps you would like to sit with us Jeremy. There is only my sister here today so their are plenty of seats nearby." Elizabeth suggested, signing as she spoke.
"I would love to." Jeremy said and y/n smiled at him gently when Elizabeth signed it to her.

Jeremy offered y/n his elbow and she smiled before accepting it with a look of caution. She looked at her sister who nodded in encouragement before walking a head of them. Y/n smiled as Jeremy looked down at her as they walked into the cinema where the premiere of endgame would take place. Elizabeth had inquired about having subtitles beforehand so y/n was able to watch it just as the rest of them.

After the showing of endgame y/n clapped along with the others who were present for the film. Looking at her sister, Elizabeth smiled at her softly.

"Did you enjoy it?" Elizabeth asked with a smile.
"I'm proud of you." Y/n signed back causing Elizabeth to smile and pull her into a hug.

Y/n turned to Jeremy who looked down at her with a smile.

"Well done on the movie." Y/n smiled at him and Jeremy just winked at her before leaving to enter the stage.

Y/n sat down on her seat, watching the cast and crew talk to the family and friends who came to watch the last instalment of avengers. Elizabeth signed for y/n and she just watched fondly before standing up with the others to clap for them.

Following the others, y/n made her way out of the cinema and waited in the hall for Elizabeth to return. She smiled when she seen her return as well as Jeremy. Elizabeth smiled at her as they came to a stop.

"Ready to go?" She signed.
Y/n nodded and turned to Jeremy who watched her fondly.
"I hope to see you soon." Jeremy stated, Elizabeth signing.
"I hope so too." Y/n smiled.
"I'll teach you some sign language if you like." Elizabeth stated, turning to Jeremy while signing for y/n.
"I would appreciate that." He singed causing y/n to giggle.