Chapter 2: The Kind One

While class was still going on, I got up and walked out of class heading outside.
I was feeling suffocated in class.
Haru came following me, "You should be in my room" I looked at Haru with a smirk. Haru snuggled my leg and grabbed on my shoe. "Haru...what are you doing" Haru dragged me to a wooden stable, I looked around and I saw a white horse! I tried petting it but it gave me a rude look and it tried to scare me.
I'm not scared of horses, so instead i just pet it without hesitating. "There there" I said while stroking the horses white hair. I heard someone coming so I decided to stay there, I'm not a hiding person.
It was Zero! Ok I got my self stuck now..."What are doing here...vampire" he said with a hiss, I looked at Zero and walked a step back. He took out the bloody rose and gave a angry look at me.
I stayed still looking at him "You hate vampi-" he cut me off, "Get back to class" he grunted. I came close to him and held the bloody rose, "But I don't want to" I smirked.
Zero gave me a irritated expression..."Just what you want" he said with no emotion, was that even a question? I smiled at him softly "A friend" he put the gun down and looked at me confusingly. "Is that all" He asked, seriously this guy really needs to put a tone in his voice cause I cant tell if its a question!.
"Yeah! What else do I want?" I asked. "Zero!" I heard a voice coming from the forest, i stepped out the stable...it was Yuuki. "Zero why aren't you in class? Oh hi Saruka!" She said in a happy voice, I was about to reply back but Zero interrupted. "Lets go Yuuki" he grabbed on Yuuki's hand and dragged her back to class.
I stayed still there, Haru came on snuggling my leg.

I bended and messed up his grey fur "You little silly wolf" I smirked at him.
"Saruka..." I heard foot steps walking closer, it was Kaname..."why did you leave?" He asked.
"I was suffocating" I replied in a sad tone. Kaname came close to me and put his hand on my head "Are you feeling better?" I nodded my head. "Good...classes are over now" I didn't reply I just nodded and followed him up to my room. "I will go now..." he was about to leave but I grabbed his arm. "Can you stay with me?" I asked shaking in fear.

Some how i was feeling very scared and I don't know why. Kaname nodded and came with me to my room, I sat there on my bed looking down and I felt like I am being hit on my head for a reason. "Are you alright? you've been shaking ever since we came to class" what? I was shaking...no wonder I felt suffocated...or maybe it was something else. "I'm just scared of something...and I don't know what is it!" Kaname say beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

I started blushing my face felt hot and I just felt like fainting. I remember now! I haven't drank blood! Not even blood tablets! I remember the last time i drank blood when my father was about to die...and that was 2 years ago.

I coughed and my throat burned up hot i true to control it but all I could do was strangle my own neck. "Saruka...do you want blood" I shakes my head. "N-no I'm fine" I coughed and my eyes turned dark red. Kaname showed his neck to me...without hesitating I grabbed him and pierced my fangs into him.

I let go when I was satisfied and my thirst was better.
Kaname hugged me, why is he? He never used to hug me before! Why is he...
"Saruka...you haven't drank a single drop of blood ever since your father died" I nodded my head with my face buried in his chest.

Haru came snuggling me and Kaname, I stopped hugging Kaname and stroked Pet Haru.

"Haru is the olny one i could trust...I feel comfy around him" I said with a smile on my face.
Kaname turned my head towards him with his thumb and his index finger holding my chin.

"Saruka...if anyone hurts you...I will kill them" I dropped my hearts low it sank at the bottom and then it raised up, why am I feeling...like this? Do I love him...no...there's nothing between us like that! Where just friends...I think.

I was feeling sleepy, so tired my eyes felt so droopy "Are you tired" Kaname chuckled a bit.

I nodded and fell right on his shoulder. After that I shut my eyes with Haru sleeping on my lap.

__________________________

Hi

I'm sorry that if the chapters are to short! I'm actually running out of ideas...and I keep making them short to add the ideas in the next chapter...this is my second book and I'm going to work hard on both! Please right a review on night falls or this one...of how long you want the chapters to be...thank u!