Chapter 3: Does He Care?

I woke up in my bed wide awake...I felt so open, but I don't get it I was with Kaname!
No that must have been a dream...eh whatever.
I put on my uniform and walked down stairs, "Morning lady Saruka" Ruka bowed at me.
I really dont like Ruka...she shows so much affection to Kaname and yet she's annoying,
I didn't want to go to class, I left the dorms and went straight to the stables with Haru.
I saw Zero laying down on the hay stack with the white horse.
"What do you want" He groaned...I took a step forward "That white horse likes you...".
Zero opened his eyes and got up, "Her names Lily" Lily? That's a sweet name for a strict guy like him to name her.
"Zer-" As soon as I was about to talk
I felt a little dizzy and fell on the ground.
"Are you ok?" He asked me holding from my arms. I shook my head and felt so dizzy my hands were numb and my eyes felt like to shut down.
Zero lifted me up and took me to the infirmary, I was still awake. But yet I felt so tired and my head was spinning around.
Zero set me down on the bed and covered me up with a sheet.
"Sorry..." I whispered under my breath. Zero heard what I said "For what" he got back to his strict tone, he lasts nice only for a second.
"For being a vampire" I turned my head facing the cracked wall. Zero let out a sigh "It doesn't matter you don't even act like a vampire" what? Did I just hear that from him! Wow I'm a vampire but I don't act like one! That's a nice thing to say, I mean it.
Zero touched my head with his hands, "You have a fever" it must have been because I was in the cold to much.
"I'll be back..." Zero walked out the infirmary, a friend or a foe...i stayed still there on the bed feeling so weird like bees were in my stomach.

Zero came back with medicine!? No no no no I'm not taking medicine! I am childish when it comes to medicine!
"Take this you'll feel better" he gave me the medicine "No..." I shook my head and turned my whole body around.
"Don't be so stubborn" He gave me an irritated face. "I'm not taking medicine" I crossed my arms and I felt dizzy again I held my head tight.
Zero took out the spoon and poured the medicine on the spoon, No are you serious i am not taking that!
He came close to me with the spoon and leaned in, the spoon was coming closer and closer. Noooo! Zero don't you put that in my mouth! It was to late he put it in my mouth, it tasted so bad!
"Bleh" I mumbled. Zero chuckled a bit, woah he chuckled is he sick or something?
"What's so funny? It taste bad!" I grunted "the funny part is that you make a pout that makes you look like a clown" What! I touched my face, do I really look like a clown?
"I'm just joking don't take it seriously" He came and sat beside me. "You feeling better?" I nodded my head and got of the bed trying to walk, I was about to fall but instead I fell on Zero he catched me "You want to go back to your dorm?" He asked. I shook my head "Can I go to yours? I don't feel like sleeping alone" I mumbled.
Zero let out a small sigh "Fine...but only for today" Zero picked me up back again so I can't fall again. As he was walking we bumped into Kaname "Saruka are you alright?" I felt numb everywhere so I couldn't answer all I could do was stay in Zeros arms like a dead person. "She's fine" Zero hissed and walked away from Kaname heading towards his room. Haru came out of nowhere following Zero to his room.
He laid me on the bed and Haru came snuggling my hand, "Zero...do you hate me?" I asked but then I regretted asking that. "I hate vampires, but your a vampire and you also don't act like one" I really liked someone like Zero, I'm finally being accepted of who I am. "Zero...your a vampire" I should just shut up...Zero looked at me in a irritated way "Yeah" he whispered.
Haru jumped of the bed and snuggled Zeros leg "Your pet...is affectionate" he smiled softly looking down at Haru "Yeah...he does that when you act nice to me or him" Zero picked up Haru and started stroking his back.
"You like animals?" I asked. He nodded and let Haru down sitting on the floor. "There trusting friends" I understand that Zero would think that animals are trusting friend because I have a trusting friend...like Haru.
"Zero...what are you doing?" I asked looking up at him grabbing sheets and placing them on each other, "Your sleeping on the bed I'll sleep down...".
"You don't have to..." Zero looked at me, I felt a little dumb "You have a fever silly" oh yeah I do...Haru came right up to the door looking straight at me and Zero "Haru?" What was he doing? Haru came to Zero and started tugging on his pants. "What is your wolf doing?" I chuckled "He wants to sleep with you" A small smile came on Zeros face "Fine".
"Night" I said turning my face the other side towards the wall. "Night" he replied.
It was morning, I got up and I saw Zero and Haru still asleep.
There such sleepy heads, I tried getting of the bed but I was still dizzy and I didn't want to move.
But instead I got up and came to where Haru and Zero were sleeping.
I stroked Harus back and I saw him sleeping like a dead cat, he's so funny.

Zero turned himself towards me and put his hand on mine.
I started blushing, and i wanted him to let go, but he was squeezing my hand.
Was he having a nightmare?
I messed up Zeros hair so he could wake up. He opened his eyes "what" he groaned.
"Your squeezing my hand..." Zero looked down and let his hand loose over mine.

"Hey your still sick"

"Yeah...but I wanted to check on Haru" I mumbled.

Zero gave me a irritated expression, he picked me up and put me back in bed.

"You better stay in bed" he scolded me.

I nodded as in he was my caretaker.

Haru woke up and got on the bed trying to sleep beside me, I moved over and he circled around the bed and slept.

"I have to go help Yuuki to back of the girls. I'll be back" I nodded my head, as soon as he left...I was bored.

2 Minutes Later

Im so bored! Ugh it's been an hour since Zero left!

I heard a click on the door, it was Zero!

I got up "Zero! It takes you 1 hour just to back of the girls!" I scolded him.

Zero gave me a irritated look "It's been 2 minutes..."

Oh...I get bored in 2 minutes???

"Well then what do I do I'm bored!" I yelled.

Zero came sitting beside me on the bed feeling my head..."Your still sick...yet you decide to play around". Yeah thats true..."Zero-". A knock interrupted me, Zero got up and opened the door "What do you want Kuran" Oh so its Kaname...

"I came here to see Saruka" Zero let Kaname in and looked at me worried.

"I'm fine i just have a fever..." I smiled softly. "Kaname get back to your class" Zero hissed

"I will...but Saruka will come with me" He smiled at me. Oh god what do I do?

"She's fine here...cant you see her condition" Zero grunted.

Kaname stood up and looked at Zero "Your condition is worse" Zeros eyes widened and let out a angry sigh. "Get out" He mumbled.

Kaname walked out of Zeros room. "Sorry" I mumbled, "You apologize to much...it's not your fault". I walked up to Zero and hugged him.

"Thank you" I whispered, "Its fine, now would you stop hugging me" I let go of him and smiled. Haru came and tugged on my pants, "Haru...I cant go out I'm sick" Haru whined.

Zero looked down at Haru and picked him up, "I'll take him to a walk".

"Ok..." I went back to bed and fell a sleep as soon as I shut my eyes.