Chapter 4: Feelings

Hi! So I didn't do POV at the beginning...well I'm gonna do POV now:D

Zero'sPOV
I walked out of my dorm and took Haru to a walk, he was jumping and chasing butterflies.
"Calm down Haru" I tried to handle him with a leash but he was to active. So instead I let the leash out and he started playing around.
"So Kiryu what's your motive" I heard Kurans voice and his footsteps coming forward to me. "What do you want". I growled. "Saruka" He smiled evilly at me " She has a fever" I started walking away "And you leave her in this state?" What does he mean? I saw Haru coming to me, so I ran all the way back to the dorms to Saruka.
Saruka'sPOV
I woke up and I felt burned up everywhere, I saw a shadow that had blood at the bottom of the shadow, "You will be MINE!" A hand of the shadow came and was about to attack me I screamed loud and I heard a gun.
It was Zero and Haru! The shadow did scratch my face but it healed.
I ran and hugged Zero tightly and buried my face in his chest, "Hey Saruka...it's ok" Zero started stroking my long brown hair. "I'm such a scaredy vampire" I chuckled a bit.
I felt dizzy and shut my eyes.
Zero'sPOV
"Im such a scaredy vampire" She chuckled and fainted, I picked Saruka up and held her in my arms.
I took her to her dorm. "So you didn't let her die?" I saw Kaname in the corner of the walk walking forwards and stroking Saruka while she fainted, "What do you mean" I grunted.
Kaname smiled and gave a serious look towards me "You have feelings for her..." I shut my eyes and looked down "It's nothing like that...I'm just helping her" I walked away heading towards Sarukas dorm. "Stay..." She whispered while she was in faint.
I laid her down in her bed and stayed with her until she woke up...
Saruka'sPOV
I woke up in my bed with Zero sitting beside me and Haru licking my hand.
"Haru..." I chuckled a bit and started stroking his ear, "Are you feeling better?" Zero asked stroking my hair. I nodded and got up hugging him, "Thank you" I whispered.
"You dont need to-" I interrupted him and spoke "Yes i do..." I squeeze him tightly and buried my face in his chest.
Zero rubbed my head "Come on now let go idiot" I let loose of my arms around him and sat their beside him..."Why do you hate vampires...I get the fact that a vampire bit you...but not all vampires are-" He interrupted me and let out a sigh "That vampire...not only bit me but she killed my family and my twin brother...I'm a vampire hunter". I looked at him surprisingly..."Your a vampire hunter..." he nodded and looked down.
I sighed "My dad was vampire hunter to.." Zero looked at me and held my shoulders tight "So why are you a pureblood?!" He asked in shock. I sighed and took out my ring from my index finger, that had black all around with diamonds in the side and had a red gemstone in the middle.
"You see this ring...my mother gave it to me, she's a pure blood but my father, my father is a vampire hunter...I'm mixed. This ring helps me from staying my self, or else I'll turn into a level E like my dad." I slid the ring trough my index finger.
"Your a pureblood...yet your a level E?" he asked, I nodded "You see my dad turned into a vampire before my mom married him..." I sighed staring at my index finger.
"What's that ring made out of?"
"My moms blood" i let out one tear sliding down my face.
"Your moms blood...so she's dead" I nodded "When I was born, my mom decided to sacrifice her life and make this ring so I could never turn into a level E......like my dad."
Zero put his hand on my cheek "I understand how you feel" He showed worried eyes to me and I leaned on Zeros shoulder.
"I finally got someone who understands me..." I whispered, I was feeling tired so I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
Zero'sPOV
Saruka leaned her head on my shoulder and gave a small sigh, "I finally got someone who understands me..." Her eyes were trying to stay awake but instead she fell right asleep.
I moved Sarukas head gently from my shoulder on her pillow and I picked her legs and put them flat on the bed. I put a blanket on her and started stroking her hair, "Sleep well" I walked out her room and left the night dorms.
I sensed a vampire around so I got out my bloody rose and I pointed it at Aido and the other night class students. "Well well well...Kiryuu what do you plan to do with lady Saruka" Aido gave me a serious and angry look. He froze up my feet, "Lady Saruka is a pureblood like lord Kaname we show respect towards both...and I cannot allow you to stay with her" Aido grabbed me by the collar and grinned "Got that, level E?" Akatsuki burned up the trees and looked towards me "Whatever your planning to do tell us now..." Ruka came close to me and gave me a angry look.
"STOP RIGHT THERE!" It was Yuuki she came in the middle with her artemis rod.
Akatsuki stopped burning the trees and Aido melted the ice that froze my feet.
"You guys should be at class right now...". The vampires left and Yuuki looked at me with a worried look.
"Zero... are you ok?" She asked, "yeah" I whispered.
"Good...now you go get some rest...ill handle everything."
"Are you sure?" I asked.
She nodded and started pushing me towards the dorms "Now go get some rest...".
"Yu-" She interrupted me and let out a sigh "Come on Zero don't be a baby now get some rest!" She pushed me inside the dorms and slammed the door.
"If you say so" I mumbled.
Yuuki'sPOV
I started pushing Zero in the dorms "Now go get some rest...".
"Yu-" i interrupted him "Come on Zero don't be a baby now get some rest!" I pushed him inside and slammed the door.
I walked away starting to patrol...I saw two girls from the day class trying to take photos of the night class students...I jumped down without hesitating and quickly ran to the girls "I want your name right now!" I took their cameras and checked if they took any photos...they took photos of Aido and Akatsuki so I deleted them right away.
"Hey thats not fair!" A girl shouted.
"Here you go...now take your camera and leave fast!" I handed the camera and tried to push them away.
They left and I gave a sigh "Well I'm going to sleep...I'm so tired" I left and went inside my dorm.
I walked inside the room with Yori sitting in on the bed "Hey Yuuki...how was patrols" She asked while she was drawing something on a paper.
"It wasn't that bad...anyways Yori what are you drawing?" I asked sitting beside her.
"A peacock" She was right it looked exactly the same as a real peacock.
"Thats pretty" I said smiling.
"I know...hey Zero hasn't came to class yesterday or the day before that..." Yori asked while she was drawing the wings of the peacock.
I sighed "I don't know" I got up and stretched a bit "Well I'm tired! Night Yori" I laid down on my bed and set my eyes shut and drifted to sleep.