Chapter 5: The Friends greet

Saruka's POV
I woke and I was in my room laying on the bed with Haru in the side sleeping like a bunny.

"Zero" I whispered and got up changing into my uniform.

I left my room and headed down the stairs.

I sat on the couch being the first one their.

I saw Kaname walking down and he sat beside me, "Morning Saruka" I looked at him and heat spread across my face.

"Morning" I stayed their looking down at the carpet.

Kaname turned my head with his thumb an his index finger holding my chin.

"Saruka...Is something wrong" He asked.

I was about to say something until Aido came and gave a smile "Morning lady Saruka and lord Kaname".

I gave a warm smile "Morning".

Kaname replied too "Morning".

10 Minutes Later

Every one came down and gave mornings to me and Kaname.

It was funny the way they argue during the time.

"Let's go" Kaname stood up and I also did and we started heading toward the gates, I could already hear the girls screaming loud.

I walked and I saw Yuuki trying to hold back the girls and Zero giving a dark glare at all the girls wanting them to step back.

This boy named Aito came up to me, he was from the day class.

"H-h-hello S-s-s-saruka" he blushed.

He hesitates alot~

"I got this g-gift for you" it was a rose that had one huge torn at the side on its petals.

I didn't want to be mean so I took the rose and gave a warm smile "Thank you", Aito gave a dramatic faint I chuckled a bit.

I walked away seeing Zero looking at me. I waved at him unknowingly and he gave a small smile, that faded away all of a sudden.

"Lady Saruka...I will take that" It was Seiren..."Here" I handed it to her and walked away inside class.
I sat on the red couch and stared at the ceiling.
"Lady Saruka...Someone would like to meet you" Takuma came and bowed to me.

I stood up and I followed Takuma to where this "Visitor" was.

It was a girl with long black hair and she had blue purple eyes.

"Hiroko?!?!" I smiled in excitement and hugged her.

"It's been a long time Saruka!" She Hugged me back.

"Hiroko! Why are you here I thought your parents wont let you out? Did you escape!?" I questioned worriedly.

She rolled her eyes playfully "Dumby, my parents did let me out after my birthday".

I smiled and gave a another hug.

"You wanna know another thing?" She exclaimed.

I nodded my head slowly.

"I'm going to cross academy!" She smiled and I smiled back.
My heart raced in joy and I was about to scream but I held it in. "Really! This is fantastic!".

"I know right!" She smiled and I smiled back..."This is gonna be fun!" I said with a smirk.
"Evil idiot" She laughed and I laughed to.
"I'm just so happy your here!" I exlaimed, "Yeah! So am..." Hiroko stopped at mid sentence and she was staring at something, I turned around I saw Kaname.
"Hello Saruka...whos this?" He asked me with a smile then it faded away, "Oh...this is Hiroko, she's my friend" Hiroko smiled and gave a small wave "Nice to meet you".

Kanames looked at Hiroko in a "Pleasure to meet you".
"I'll take my leave" Kaname left and I stayed with Hiroko "What a calm pureblood he is" She smiled.
"Yup..." I smirked.

Kaname's POV

I walked down the hallway with Takuma "Kaname...do you know that girl" I turned to Takuma "Its better if you don't ask".

"Yes Kaname...".

I walked in class siting on the chair and I started reading a chapter from the text, Saruka came in wait. Hiroko and she smiled at the class, "This is our new student Hiroko...she's a pureblood too..." Saruka said smiling at the class.

"Hi", The whole class bowed to her while I just stayed there watching, "Hiroko...your seat is here...".
"Thanks Saruka".

"No problem".

After Class

Saruka's POV

I walked with Hiroko after class and we were outside I decided to show her around, "Hey after this i want to introduce you to someone..." She smiled "Cool, whats the personas name?" She asked.

I pointed over there and I was just right...Zero and Yuuki were over there...we both walked to them and I smiled "Hey Zero...hi Yuuki" Yuuki smiled and Zero he just um...dont know but it was a normal face.

"Hi!...whos that?" Yuuki smiled asking the question..."Oh...thats my friend Hiroko she's a pureblood like me". "Hi" She smiled.

"Nice meeting you...oh! Did Saruka teach you the rules?!?" Yuuki smiled scratching her head, I nodded "She was actually late..." I mumbled.

"Yeah I think where gonna be good friends!".

Zero's POV

Yuuki gave me a mean look which looked just like a bird "Zero! Aren't you gonna say hi?!?" I looked at Hiroko and I just gave a normal face like usual "Hey" She smiled "Hi!".

"Ok...Hiroko lets go to the headmaster... Bye guys!" She waved to us then they walked away.

There's something odd about her...

Short chapter again.........SORRY!!!!! But dont worry next chapter will be Loooong!