Research (Sam)

Prompt: You're researching something with Sam, and he sees how stressed you're getting so he rubs your shoulders causing a small moan to leave your lips. When this happens, Dean and Cas who were in the room both turn towards the two of you with disgusted looks.

(A/N: Alistabet is not real, not that I know of. She was just the first name that came to mind, along with Imanstus.)

A sigh left your lips as you rubbed your forehead in frustration. You were in Louisiana with Sam, Dean, and Castiel, trying to figure out what it was that was that had been murdering men in their late twenties.

You eventually decided that nothing useful was in that book and moved on to the next. The tittle was what looked like Latin, saying something about creatures. What it was, you couldn't completely tell.

Nevertheless, you flipped past the cover page and began skimming the words. Wendigo, Spectra, Ghost, Demon, God, the words went on for miles.

Suddenly, hands were on your aching shoulders, rubbing them deeply. With a small smile, you looked up and met the gaze of your darling boyfriend: Sam Winchester.

"Babe, you're kind of tense." He told you with a small smile, not slowing his actions.

"Tell me about it." You told him, your smile widening as you heard him laugh a laugh that sounded like angels.

You went back to reading, reaching up your left hand to settle on top of his. From the corner of your eye you could see Dean watching some show on the television, probably Dr. Sexy M.D. or maybe Animal Planet.

Castiel was sitting on your and Sam's bed, staring directly at the screen with no emotion on his face. By the looks of it, he wasn't even blinking, as usual.

You removed your hand, using it to flip to the next page. It had a drawing of a young women, probably in her early thirties. She was floating on a cloud, staring down at a man with blonde hair.

The story said that she was Alistabet, Goddess of Rebirth and Faithfulness. A very long time ago she had fell in love with the mortal man in the picture Imanstus. Apparently, Imanstus had promised his love to Alistabet, only to have an affair. This, of course, upset Alistabet and caused her to murder him, along with any man that would promise a lady his love only to cheat on her. She would then murder them, ripping out their heart and leaving them with the word "unfaithful" carved in Greek on their chests.

You were brought out of your reading as Sam's hands traveled slightly farther down your back, now getting to about where your bra strap sat.

He pressed his finger pads softly against the area beside your spine, moving them in slow circles. You felt your hands fall flat onto the table, and your mouth drop at the intense waves of pleasure.

"Oh, God, yes." You moaned out.

From the corner of your eyes you could see Dean and Castiel's heads sharply turn towards you and Sam, causing a blush to come onto your cheeks as you realized what they had thought was going on.

With a small, awkward cough you pushed Sam's hands away, quickly scooting back your chair and standing up.

"It's, uh, it's the Goddess Alistabet we're hunting." You told them, quickly moving towards the bathroom door. "I'M just going to take a shower, now."

You locked the door behind you, hearing Sam begin laughing as you did so.

"Is that really what she sounds like, Sammy?" You could hear Dean quip, causing you to pray that Sam wouldn't say anything.

"I guess you'll never find out." Sam replied, still laughing.

With a roll of your eyes, you turned on the shower and waited for the steam to begin filling the room.

By the time you were finished, Dean was going to have to put up with a very icy shower.