pride isn't my favorite sin but it'll do

"So Y/K/N, we've been dating for a while now right?"

"Yeah..."

"And you know I love you right?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well," he gets down on one knee. "I was wondering if you'd marry me."

"Party! Of course! I love you!"

Me and my boyfriend watched as jet and ghoul acted out what they say is exactly what we're like. We're not that bad but the two of them look like idiots.

"You are that bad! I bet you couldn't even last a week without seeing each other!" jet insists.

"Bet we could." the words are out of my mouth before I even consider it. Im not the type to back down from a challange which kinda fucking sucks right now.

"Then it's settled. Party you're gonna hand with dr d for a week and Y/K/N you're gonna hang with cherri." fun ghoul claps his hands. Wait fuck.

Party rolls his eyes and drags me outside to sit on the roof. "Y/K/N why would you agree to that?"

"I dunno. I'm gonna miss you."

"Then back out! There's nothing even at stake!"

"Of course there is babe, i got a reputation to uphold. Don't worry, I'll see you in a week. Starting tomorrow."

"The only reputation you have is any time i flirted with you you get super fucking awkward. Oh and the time you punched me in the face right after i saved you"

"I love you?"

'Love you too."

We hang out until it's time to go to bed and try to sleep in, but the other three wont let us. Kobra even pulls a party poison and hits random pots together as hard as he can. We eat breakfast and when it's time to go we put on a whole dramatic performance that could rival Shakespeare. Not that i've read anything he's written, plays aren't really a common thing in the zones. they're taking party to Dr. D's first so i play a few games of card with ghoul until jet and kobra get back. Then we go to cheri who agrees to let me start with him as long as I don't start being annoying because i miss my boyfriend. This is gonna be a long week.

(yeah this is short as hell, b