For my sake, I'm hoping first really is the worst

Edit: oh my god I forgot it's supposed to be gender neutral reader I'm so dumb

When they say junior year is the worst they mean it. I'm in hell and hell has math apparently. chapters are probably going to keep this trend of being short, so sorry about that. But thanks for sticking with my story despite everything, make sure to go to bed at a reasonable time and yes that is a threat.

(there's probably a ton of errors in here so I apologize in advance)

------------------------------------------------------

It's the first day of not seeing party. I hate agreeing to this. I have nothing to do because cherri does mostly radio and i like fighting. I already re-bleached and dyed my hair, drew all over my arms, fucked around with the rainbow loom set cherri has, and painted an entire room (not really, but he told me because i said i was bored and i don't wanna)

I have a little notebook, it has a pen with it, its small enough that it fits in my pocket and its nice. Cherri gave it to me because he didn't want it.

Day one of being separated from you. I miss you so much. Who else am i gonna make fun of bc he's always covered in hair dye because he refuses to wash it out right? Anyway, i just had breakfast with cherri and he's letting me help out with the station while I'm here. I was thinking I'd just document what happens because we both know how shitty my memory is. I'll make sure to write down some shit. I found a lizard and named him ghoul. He's a bastard so i think i picked the right name. So far i've managed to sneak a few of your guy's songs on the radio and cherri says if i play destroya one more time he's kicking me out, so i can't. There was some drac activity a few miles from here we're gonna check it out. I'll tell you how that goes, but I think it's gonna be pretty boring.

I nearly forgot my gun but im not about to tell him that. Just kidding i did forget my gun and didn't notice for a full five minutes. In an attempt to get me to stop talking he turns on the radio and I try to find a good station. They seem to come and go, so it's always a challenge to find one that's playing some good old punk rock. He makes me get in the back so i stop messing with it because he says it's giving him a headache.

I'm in the back of cherri's car because he kept telling me to stop messing with the radio, and I didnt. I think he wanted to kick me out of the car completely but didn't want me to get ambushed or somethin. We've been driving around for about twenty minutes and haven't seen anything except sand, rocks, and dead plants. Wait, cherri thinks he sees something. I'll update you when we take care of it.

It's just one white car, and when we check it out there's no dracs. Not one. A little suspicious but I guess someone else took care of the problem. As we're walking back to the car at least twenty cars and vans pull up and it's a full firefight in a matter of seconds. There's so many, i try to fight back to back with cherri but i lose him. I know he wouldnt leave me but when the dracs have me at gunpoint with my gun a full 10 feet away i don't have much of a way to fight. I was ready to die then and there but none of them shot me.

Fuck fuck fuck there was way too many dracs. I don't know what happened to cherri, I lost him. I'm in the back of one of their vans they use when they kidnap someone. I thought they were gonna kill me but they didn't. I'm gonna try to keep this with me on the off chance I get out or this makes its way back to you. I love you so much you know that? I know I didn't like you before but you were there for me when I lost my team, the first time bli got me, you painted my gun, sung to me, and I'd never be able to repay you for all that. I'm sorry I got caught, but I'll never tell them a damned thing, they'll have to kill me before I stop fighting. I don't know why I'm writing this anymore because I doubt you'll ever see it but it's a way to get my thoughts out i guess. I'll try to keep writing but i'm not sure what its gonna be like when I get to the city. I think we're almost there.

I'm not in the same place I was last time. This is a real jail. There's a few other people in other cells (no cherri thankfully) but all that anyone can really focus on is the screaming coming from down the hall. The people who've been here longer look like they're on the verge of death. I don't know when they're gonna come for me but im scared. I'm not gonna let them know it, and I guess it could be worse, you could be here. There's a kid in here with me. I think she's like 6 or 7. She seems like a good kid. She said her names gracie, and that she's been here for a few months she thinks. The screaming stopped. I'm not sure if the killjoy died or if they're done with them. I think they're coming for the next person. I hope its not me, but I don't want it to be anyone else.

This is gracie. Y/K/N gave this to me and told me to protect it as well as I can without getting in trouble for it. They took them next and they've taken the longest to start screaming since ive been here. It's not really how most people scream so far though. They're mostly just insulting whoever's in the room with them. A few times they were singing. I don't know the song but it kept repeating "it's fine to not be happy all the time" and "twenty one guns". I really hope they survive. I like them.

God my entire body is killing me. They hold another red hot fuckin metal thing to my stomach again and i start screaming profanities at the top of my lungs. I'm surprised they haven't tried to gag me yet. One last slam to the head and a couple of dracs grab my limp body and drag me out.

Its gracie again. They brought them back and they're alive, i checked myself. They look really hurt but I tried to make it as comfortable as I could but it didn't work too well. I hope they're okay.

Gracie tries to help me as much as possible. God i fucking hate bli. This place sucks. I miss Party. It hasn't even been a day yet. I cautiously look at the burn marks and notice it says something. I look closer and the second i figure it out I feel sick to my stomach. The words "have you smiled today?" are branded into my skin. I quickly drop my shirt back down to cover it but i feel gross. First opportunity i get that's fucking gone. I don't care if I have to burn myself again, it's worth it.

Whats up its the love of your life Y/K/N back and better than ever. Not really but i'm functional again. I think they gave up trying to get stuff outta me. I tried just not making any noise but like... I just gave up and started cursing all the people in the room out. Mostly just saying fuck you and calling them bastards and shit. I'm not gonna last much longer if that happens more. I'm gonna try to get some sleep tonight. Sweet dreams of love, even if i doubt you read this right before bed. This isn't really relaxing reading material. Sorry this keeps getting cheesy, but i love you, full homo babe.