sweet little lizard

god ok i am so sorry this is such a shitty chapter, just with work and school ive barely got a second to even breathe, i really appreciate yall sticking it out with the wait and make sure ur taking care of urselves <3

------------------------------

"Fuck.'' I mutter. Its too fucking hot. I have no idea where I am but I'm laying on a soft bed in a very killjoy looking room. I lazily look around. I'm probably safe. I let myself relax before shooting up and getting to my feet. "Gracie."

I get up and push the door open with my arm that isn't fucked. The first person I see is Cherri Cola.

"Dude!" I gave him a one armed hug. "Oh you have no idea how glad i am to see you. I thought you fucking died!"

"Almost." he lifts up his shirt showing extensive bandages. "Pony found me in the desert and saved me. Dracs kinda just left me for dead so I guess I got lucky."

"Ok. so I'm so fuckin happy to see you, and i want you to tell me everything about what happened later, but first there was this little girl in the car with me. She's here right?"

"Yeah, she's asleep in your room."

Oh, I had to have been in Cherri's room. I don't think I've ever been there before.

"Oh thank god."

"So what fucking happened!? Grenade Jumper found you in the middle of a desert bleeding to death with a kid!"

"Ok so... long story short bli had me, but this killjoy named Spider Bite got me and her out, she was there for the girl because she said she was special whatever that means, and then she uhh... met the witch."

Cherri starts to reply but gets interrupted by what for a split second i think it's literally a blur of red and blue that jumps at me, making me stumble back and hit a wall.

"God I swear to god if you ever leave me again I'm gonna fucking kill you."

I hug back just as hard with my good arm, ignoring the pain in my other one.

"I'll let you fuckin do that. Oh my god I missed you." I go to kiss him but someone clears their throat. Me and the Party look at the four people looking at us. "Oh uh... hey guys."

Me and the Party mostly let go of each other and I give all the other guys hugs, making sure the Party stays close to me. We sit down in the front room, party with his arm around me as I wolf down two cans of power pup. Its so gross but I'm so fuckin hungry.

"Y/K/N?" a small voice asks. All of us turned to look and I gestured to her to come over and sit on my lap.

"How'd you sleep sweetheart?"

"Good."

I introduce her to all the guys and then let them talk while me and the Party talk to her.

"I like your hair."

"Aw thank you! I like your hair too!" he coos

I really should never be left with a child so I'm glad she's starting to trust and be more comfortable around him. We go back home and Party fusses over me because of my wound a lot. I know its gonna leave a nasty scar. I hate having to shower or change because it just shows off all the scars and the fucking awful "have you smiled today?"

It makes me sick to my stomach. Party tries to be there for me but he doesn't really know what to do.

-----------------------

"What're you doing?"

"Waiting for you to come watch the sunset with me."

"You didn't tell me you were up here?" He laughs. "How was I supposed to know?"

"You always do. It's like a superpower or something."

He sits next to me and puts his head on my shoulder while I put my good arm around him.

"Pretty shitty superpower. I'd rather fly."

"Asshole."

"So you gonna tell me what happened?"

I pull the small notebook out of my pocket, filled with all the details that I hadn't had time to add in the moment. He has a confused look but opens the book.

"Not in front of me. Please."

He slips it into his pocket and we sit in silence for a while. When it's fully dark we both head down and to our room.

"I know you're dying to know what happened, I'm gonna go sit with Gracie for a while. Let me know when you're done."

He grabs my hand before I can go. "I'm dying to do whatever you want me to do. You look exhausted, wanna just go to bed?"

"Sure Party."

He falls down onto the bed and pulls me with him. "I missed you."

"Aw don't be getting all sappy with me now, Poison."

"Oh you want sappy? I'll give you sappy."

He starts to get up but I grab his wrist. "Please do not."

"You're no fun." he pouts.

"Dickhead."

"Love muffin."

"Asshole."

"Sweetie pie."

"Whore."

"Sweet little lizard."

"What?"

"My sweet little lizard."

I laugh into his shoulder and shut my eyes.

"Never change Party, never change."

he pulls the blanket over both of us. "what if i wanna change?" 

"shudup." 

Before I close my eyes I can see the little journal on the nightstand. I try to fall asleep, content with the fact Gracie's safe and asleep in the next room, all the guys are here and alright, and I'm back with Party but the sense of impending doom that's been creeping up like a spider in my throat isn't going away.