Chapter 1 - Meetings and questions galore

Hi, thanks for reading my story. Due to publication this story is now a sample size only. If you would like a digital copy you can find one at Amazon, Smash words, iBooks, Kobo and Barnes and Noble

© 2013 by Sandra Corton

ISBN: 978-0-9943930-2-9

All rights reserved.

Published by Sandra Corton

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the copyright owner.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Cover Design by Marianne Nowicki

*please note that the only editing has come from me so its not perfect and there are mistakes*

######################################################

© 2013 Sandra Corton

Chapter 1 - Meetings and questions galore

Lucy looked around the old Crampton place with a frown. It seemed the new owners had certainly changed the look of it. Instead of old antiques cluttering the room and the smell of mould it looked like a rock stars dream.

She grumbled at how loud the music was. She wondered where she could sit and quietly read while her younger sister partied the night away.

She headed upstairs only to find all the rooms occupied by people either making out or vomiting ridiculously. With a sigh of relief she finally found the master bedroom had been locked.

She snickered to herself, like a little lock would stop her! In under a minute she was in the room and boy it was obvious that it was now a guy's room.

She had to admit it smelt pretty awesome. Not that she went around testing how guys smelt but the citrusy tang in here was enough to make her mouth water.

She shrugged to herself as she relocked the door, turned on a light and walked out onto the balcony that overlooked the front drive. It was a mild spring night and thankfully the music was muted up here. She sat down on one of the surprisingly comfortable outdoor chairs, pulled out her book and started reading.

Ash had enough partying to last a lifetime. Even though this was a great way to meet the other people his age that lived in this town, he just wasn't in the mood.

He pulled the key to his room out of his pocket and sighed. It seemed that no matter where he went he couldn't escape the allure of the great Martin James. His song came over the speakers and Ash cringed. Why couldn't they just leave him be?

He turned the key, pushed the door opened and paused. He knew he hadn't left a light on. Had some idiot fan already found him? Had they decided to take matters into their own hands?

He crept quietly into the room trying to notice if anything was amiss but everything seemed normal. He turned the light off and was about to leave when he heard a voice.

"Do you mind? Some of us are trying to read here." A soft feminine voice called out.

He turned the light back on curiously and walked out onto his balcony. Whoever it was hadn't moved and it was hard to discern what they looked like on the darkened balcony.