Chapter 1 New Future

You were on your motorcycle going to Stevens house to hang out. Ever since Spinel left earth to go back living in homeworld you had duties also like being an assistant karate instructor at your dojo and paying your rent. Anyways moving on.

You arrived at stevens house and he answer the door.

Y/N: Yo steven what's up.

Steven: Hey Y/N its been a while

He let you inside and you began to talk.

Y/N: So hows everything been going with you.

Steven: I got little Homeschool going pretty well new gems are learning, sadie has been touring with the suspects promoting their new album and lars open up his own pastry shop in town.

Y/N: The pink dude you brought back to life right?

Steven: that's him so hows everything with you?

Y/N: well teaching at the dojo has been ok the class i teach have been giving me respect ever since i taught them how to fight.

Steven: I guess your life is handling well

Y/N: I guess so hows you and connie doing?

Steven: Pretty great in fact Connie's getting a headstart on college prep.

Y/N: Wait that early.

Steven: shes 2 years away from applying but she says it doesn't hurt to start early.

Y/N: Good for her.

Steven: anyways listen im supposed to go little homeschool today and heal this gem you wanna come.

Y/N: ill think about it.

Steven: Ok well ill see you later.

You took off on your motorcycle and went back to your apartment.
You went inside and sat down on your couch.

Y/N: *In mind* man i wish spinel was here i miss her so much she was the bestfriend and girlfriend i have.

Suddenly you here a knock on the door.

Y/N: probably a sales person

You open the door and it was spinel

Y/N: Spinel?

Spinel ran and hugs you and you hug her back .

Spinel: Y/N I've miss you so much

Y/N: I miss you to Spinel

Spinel: So whats been happening.

Cliffhanger

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone hope you enjoy my first chapter of the sequel sorry if it wasn't that good i did watch the four episodes of steven universe future it was awesome more chapters will be coming soon aftering watching all episodes till the end of this month.
Also remember to join my discord for updates of my story or to chat and hang.
See ya in the next chapter