Chapter 10 The video

You set the videos up on your laptop and Spinel was sitting on the couch waiting for you.

Y/N: Ok sorry that took long i was toasting some pop tarts.

Spinel: Can i have one?

Y/N: Here *puts the plate down*

Spinel: Thanks.

Y/N: ok here's a clip of me in the finals of the 3rd tournament.

You played the clip and its begins. You were about to fight your last opponent. (A/N: I wont write down what happens for viewing the videos since i couldn't think of what to write down. ) After viewing the footage you were thinking in your mind.

Spinel: Wow that was cool especially kicking his legs and punching him.

Y/N: Its called sweeping but ok.

You pulled up the 5th tournament video and the move you did on your opponent was a knee strike to the face and you won and everyone cheered and the video ends.

Spinel: How did you do that?

Y/N: Sensei Y/S taught everyone that when practicing with a Century bob bag.

Spinel: What's that?

Y/N: Its kinda like a Punching bag but looks like a person but called a dummy.

Spinel: Oh

Y/N: You know the moves are a bit much on the students i think i should do basic moves for the tournament if we succeed then i will show them the videos of me fighting.

Spinel: You know that's actually not bad that's a good way to start.

Y/N: It actually is i hope the students can make it through this.

Spinel:I hope so too Anyways what do u want to do now?

Y/N: Just relax and probably watch a movie.

Spinel: Sounds good.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yea sorry this chapter was shit i didn't had a lot in mind for this chapter but next chapter will be better and not boring. Also i did see the 2 new episodes of steven universe future and i may include the male reader in the two of them.
Anyways see y'all in the next chapter.