Chapter 20 Are you serious

You woke up after a few minutes and Spinel was worried.

Spinel: Y/N r u ok?

Y/N: Im fine sorry about that wait how do you you're pregnant.

Spinel: Remember the other week what we did and i did threw up the other week and today, so i bought a pregnancy test when i went out for a walk with princess and had a plus sign look.

She handed you the pregnancy test and was shocked.

Y/N: Maybe its broke.

Spinel: Y/N

Y/N: I cant be a dad right now how r we gonna take of it.

Spinel: We kinda have a child and princess is like our baby.

Y/N: that's different im talking about a human or gem half thing i don't know i didn't want to have a child Just yet  there's so much i want to do.

Spinel: Y/N you're starting to hurt my feelings.

Y/N: Spinel im not trying to but this is heavy im not even ready yet, I just receive the dojo and i won the karate tournament and-

Spinel: Y/N stop focusing on yourself for one minute.

Y/N: im stressing out and i dont know what to do.

You stand there freaking out looking at the ground and then Spinel walk towards you and embraces you.

Spinel: Try to calm down ok please.

After a few minutes you calm down and you put your hands on her shoulders and sighed.

Spinel: You feel better now.

Y/N: A little bit Listen Spinel im sorry you had to see me like that the reason i freak out is since im 19(A/N: story takes place 1 year after the first one)and becoming a dad it scare the shit out of me.

Spinel: Y/N we'll get through this together just imagine raising a kid together.

Y/N: i would like that if i was older but also i don't want to lose you either.

Spinel: What do you mean by that?

Y/N: Steven told me his mom died when giving birth to him and since he has his mothers gem will it be the same when you damn i can't say it.

Spinel: Y/N we'll figure that out when the time comes, in the meantime lets focus on having fun before our child is born.

Y/N: Ok i wait i forgot to do something.

Spinel: What is it?

You took Off Spinels Glove and slip the ring on her finger.

Spinel: Wow it looks so pretty.

Y/N: glad you like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry if this chapter was shit i had trouble writing this but to make it up the next chapter will be the last and i wont mess up on it. I've been busy with my Zelda high school story if you wanna check it out feel free to read it on my profile.
Anyways see y'all in the last chapter