Chapter 18 The Gift

You and Spinel were at the dojo but this time you were in your regular clothes instead of your karate gi. You decided to order pizza for your students for their victory at the tournament.

Spinel: When are the pizzas getting here didn't you order them an hour ago?

Y/N: it'll be here soon Spinel you know how much 10 pizzas take to cook.

Spinel: That's true.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Y/N: that must be the driver now.

You let the pizza man in and told him to set them at the table.

Pizza man: Ok sign here on the receipt for me please.

You sign the receipt and give him a 20 dollar tip and he thank you and left.

Y/N: well we have 15 minutes until they come im going to watch some netflix in the meantime.

Spinel: Ok.

15 minutes later
The students arrived at the dojo and they were surprised to see pizza and sodas.

Axel: Woah

Jose: Wow Sensei Y/N outdid himself for this.

Y/N: Ok everyone so for the victory of the tournament i order us pizza help yourselves and theres paper plates and cups right next to the pizzas.

Everyone got their pizza and sodas and talk to each other.

Axel: Damn man that is good pizza.

Jose: Yea it feels great to be a champion.

Axel: I bet it is.

You walk up to Jose and Axel.

Y/N: You guys enjoying the pizza?

Axel: Yea thanks Sensei.

Jose: This got to be a good day especially when school is almost done when summer starts.

Y/N: glad to hear it.

You walk back into the office to talk with Spinel.

Spinel: So when r u giving it to him?

Y/N: After the pizza party is over.

Spinel: Im pretty sure he'll be happy with it after all what would you do with it anyways.

Y/N: Don't know Spinel Don't know at all.

After the pizza party was over you went outside and called out to Jose.

Y/N: can i talk to u for a moment.

Axel: Go ahead ill meet you at my house.

Jose: Ight ill see u there. Something wrong sensei?

Y/N: No i wanted to give you something.

Jose: What is it?