Chapter 16 The weird encounter

You and Spinel arrived at the dojo and went inside to unlock the office door to put it in a safe place.

Y/N: there ill show it out in a few days when the class returns.

Spinel: That was sweet of Jose wanted you to display the trophy.

Y/N: He is a good kid.

Suddenly you heard the front door open and who would come in around the night time.

Spinel: uh Y/N did you lock the doors when coming in.

Y/N: Of course i- oh shit listen spinel ill take care of this stay in here until i say to come out.

Spinel: Ok

You went out to confront the person and believe it or not it was Sensei Y/S

Y/N: Sensei?

Y/S: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Spinel you can come out now its my original sensei.

Spinel: Oh good i thought it was a robber.

Y/S: Listen i want to apologize about not being here to help you it was ever since my wife got into that car accident she ended up having emergency surgery, So we sued the driver and got a huge pay of millions of dollars since the person was rich.

Y/N: I understand that you were looking out for your wife during that and im glad shes better but doesnt excuse you for not being here.

Y/S: I know i shouldn't have left you by yourself for almost a year im sorry for that and i wanted to say im retiring early.

Y/N: wait a minute this means the dojo will closed forever.

You look shocked and you didn't know what to do for another job since this is the only thing you love to do.

Y/S: Woah im not done yet I was going to say since im rich now and have a nice house with my wife im going to give you the dojo.

Y/N: Wait are u for real.

Y/S: Its now yours here *he hands you his set of keys for the dojo.

Y/N: But why me.

Y/S: Y/N i saw the tournament online and the students from beginner to badass thats the kind of sensei im looking for and besides you ran the whole place for almost a year.

Spinel look at you and told you to accept it.

Y/N: Thank u sensei Y/S ive never thought of owning the dojo.

Y/S: Your welcome Y/N ill bet you will be more successful with your students and remember to always show an enemy No mercy, also here i almost forgot to give you this.

He hands you an envelope and then he walks out the front door.

Y/N: wait sensei what is this and also what happen to your phone number did you change it?

Y/S: you'll find out when you open it and i got a new phone ill give you the number in a few days.

Spinel: that was a weird encounter.

Y/N: I know right he gives me the dojo and then a envelope let me see what this is.

You open the envelope and it was a check for 50K.

Y/N: HOLY SHIT!!

Spinel: What is it?

You showed her the check and she was amazed by seeing how much money you got.

Spinel: Wow that's a lot of money.

Y/N: i guess he gave to me because for all the trouble leaving me with everyone.

Spinel: Cmon lets go home.

You and Spinel got on your motorcycle and went back to your apartment.

At the apartment

You were done using the bathroom and went to the bedroom and spinel was sitting on the bed and had her hair down.

Y/N: Spinel you let your hair down.

Spinel: I want this night to be special Y/N i love you so much.

You shared a passionate kiss with her and the funs begins.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys no im not doing another lemon but ill tell you next chapter will be Y/N and Spinel getting a new ride with the money you got.
Also Sorry if this was bad i rush it and ive been busy with stuff but ill try to focus more on the story since its almost done.

Anyways see y'all in the next chapter.