Teacher's Office

Jaded have no friends because he's a loner.

He spends time alone even eating at lunchtime..

When he goes back to class, One of his classmates appeared and talk to him..

"Pedophie, Ms.Jane calling out for you.. She said she was going to discuss important thing, You can find her at the Teachers Office."

"Tsk okay i get it, What a waste of time"

He stood up and walked outside the classroom with a frown face..

Jaded knock the door of the Teachers Office and suddenly the door was already open..

"Jaded from 4-C, I need to discuss something important to you"

"What is it Ms.Jane? Am i have a cancer or am i H.I.V positive?"

"Hahaha, you have a great sense of humor kid, I like you"

"So what is it you want to discuss??"

"You are the only one in your section that has no official club or not a member of any group, You should join to any club or create your own official club or else your grades will be affected."

"Okay if you say so." -"Chee.. It's like that i care.."

"I am the incharge of making clubs, So what your club's name? What it's purpose?? Have you decided yet?"

"I'm tired of thinking about that Ms.Jane, Maybe you should decide it to yourself."

"Don't give me that kind of bullsht kid you hear me??"

"Ahh yess mam!" -"My god! She's a crazy btch there"

"I'm tired of playing nice kid, Could you pick that bag right next to you and give it to me??"

"Yes mam!" -"What im afraid for??"

Jaded get the bag right next to him and give it to Ms.Jane and she pick one stick of cigarettes and start smoking while Jaded staring at her.

"Got a problem kid?"

"No mam!!" -"WTF?? Aren't smoking is prohibited in this school?? She's crazy.."

"What? Do you think that I'm some kind of  btch that you can look down on?"

"I don't say such thing mam!" -"Geez.. If i could only slap that fluffy face and ride at her"

"So what's your clubs name? Do you decide something kid?"

"Maybe later mam, Now I just need a room to start my club.." -"She is so gorgeous but she's way 10 years older than me so hell no."

Suddenly Ms.Jane staring at him with a grin on her face..

"Are you fantasizing about me?"

" Your just imagining things mam,You're too old for me so It's a big no.." -"I'm gonna die!!"

"What did you just say kid??" -Stare like a killer

"Mam your so gorgeous and sexy, I wish I could be your boyfriend" -"Wtf did I just said?"

Ms.Jane look so serious and stare at him..

"Okay you can go back now, Just tell me if you already decided about your clubs name and what its purpose."

"Okay, bye Ms.Jane" -"Please kill me now!"

Jaded walks outside the Teachers Office and left..

"Geez! That kid totally got me there and make my heart race, You're too young kid." -With the smile on her face

Ms.Jane suddenly can't stop thinking what just happen that time..