On Way Back Home

After the class was finished, He goes to teachers office for signing in his club applications..

Now he's the President of the Development Club..

The purpose of his club is to develop something like self esteem,or body improvements and sometimes solving other problems like love life and lifestyle..

Ms.Jane was happy about the ideas of his clubs and because of that he gets the attention of others and can't stop talking about it…

After the signing for clubs, He left right away with the unsatisfied face..

-"Why would I bother to improve others self esteem and body when myself is not improving itself? Do i have a love life experiences? Do i have good lifestyle? What am I thinking way back then? This is crazy please kill me now.."

He runs so fast with embarrassment on his face and his face totally red like a tomato..

Suddenly he bumped into something that way smaller than him..

"Ouch,, Hey why don't you look…???"

He saw a very gorgeous lady and stunned for a couple minutes staring at her..

"Are you okay Mr.?" -"Oh it's just a middle age guy"

"Ahh,, yes hehe?!" -"Those black hair and eyes are beautiful, And even the curve of her body's is my ideal type for a waifu."

He stared at her pantsu with a perverted thoughts..

"Hey where are you looking at you pervert!!"

She slapped him through the face then runaway..

"Hey wait miss i didn't mean to stare like that!! Please? you misunderstood things.." -"What now? Im going to jail, For real, Please lord spare me, I don't have jobs right now and my allowance is not that much for the ransom…"

After that, Jaded continue to walk home like nothing's happened..

After a minute has passed the girl from before talk to him, and apologized for what she did back then..

"Hey Mr. Sorry about before, I know you all Men are that thirsty for a women's body.. As an apology and to make it up to you, Please take this sandwich and grab a bite.."

" Ahh.. Thank you!" -"Is that an insult or apology?"

"Ahh Mr. What is your job? If you looking for a job we have manpower agency that accepting college graduates and high school graduates.."

"Ahh sorry miss.. But i'm only a high school student and im sixteen year old. A minor."

"Ohh sorry" -"He's about my age too? That's unexpected.."

"Please call me Jaded if you will miss?"

"Oh my name is Sandra Yuki, Nice to meet you."

"Im Jaded, Jaded Pedophie"

And suddenly the girl laughs at him.

"Hahahaha, Your name suits you." -"My god i don't have any idea that last name was existed in this world, LMAO"

"Are you insulting me girl??"

"Yes got a problem with that??"

"Do as you want!" -"It feels like we already close to each other"

"Ahh yess! Why don't we take a seat at the park right there and have a drink?"

"Okay, That's a good idea" -"It seems like all girls are not that boring i guess "

"Okay take a seat over there and wait for me, i'll buy you some drinks"

"Nope, you should sit there then i will be the one who will buy our drinks " -"Ohh that was pretty smooth i guess "

"Uh, Okay do as you wish" -"He's playing a gentleman huh? Wait wait… did i just fall for him? No hell no,, he looks pretty matured for a highschool student, I prefer a younger looking boys i guess"

"Here's your drink Sandra"

"Wow you bought the one that i like, Your the best i guess??"

"It's just a coincidence that it happened though, Don't take the wrong idea about it"

"Playing humble huh?" -with a grin on her face

"I didn't say such things " -"God she's annoying "

She laughs at him..

"Which school you in?"

"St. Claudio Academy "

"Ahh, Where in the same boat, But why you wearing a different uniform?"

"I'm a transferee from a country school in our province " -"Is this destiny?"

"Ahh nice, So what year you are??"

"I'm a 4th year"

"Ohh im a 3rd year, i think you have senioritis there."

"That's why talk to me with politeness jr."

"Yes but don't abuse your senioritis okay?"

"I will do what I want, don't give me an orders"

"You meanie"

"Just kidding! " -" Dear Lord, if this girl is destined to be mine please give me a sign"

They talk and enjoying themselves and they didn't notice that its already 7 pm.

"Oh shoot it's night already i forgot the time"

"I'll walk you home" -"Please accept.."

"Nope there's no need, Thanks for your time, maybe next time, see you later Jaded, See you at school "

"Wait!!"

"Huh? what is it??"

Jaded give her a red scarf and he wears it to Sandras neck and the people staring at them..

"You be careful at your way home, See you" -"What am I even doing, it looks like my body acting on its own."

"Ahh thank you," -"He's not that bad i guess?, wait.. No that's not it.."

"See you later Jaded," -with a cute smile

They start to walk and slipped away

-"What am I even doing? I feel like im such an idiot there" -in his mind with the blushing face..

-"He's kind, wait why can't i stop thinking about him?" -in her mind with a red tomato face