A Restriction

Sometimes we're just afraid to show what we truly feels because the others might judge us or something that would make our negativity.

And sometimes we're just giving ourselves a restriction even though It won't really that bad to try what you feels to do as long as you don't hurt other people.

That day, Jaded is so feeling down. He thought that how can he manage the Development Club if he, himself are not improving? He thinks that it would just go to waste if he tries to.

"What I'm going to do now? This is really a pain in the ass. Who gives me the idea about this sh*t?" Said Jaded while over thinking.

And suddenly, Sandra appeared.

"Hello Jaded. Does anyone wants to join us? What's the news?" Sandra said and Jaded responded." It really sucks. Do you think anyone would bother to join about this trash ideas of mine?"

Sandra was trying to cheer up Jaded but It doesn't work that easy.

"Maybe, We should just disband this club? before it's too late. I don't know what I'm going to do." And suddenly a hard slap was engaged at the side cheek of Jaded.

"How stupid Jaded? How many times do I have to tell you that I'm here? What am I to you really? Am I that useless that I can't be a big help? Jaded you're so stupid you know that?"

Sandra walked out with a tears on her
face. She was so disappointed at Jaded.

Jaded started to feel more frustrated about his sh*t.

"I'm so stupid." Jaded said to himself while over thinking again. He thought that if he tries to follow Sandra, It would just go to waste. Because he thinks that Sandra will get more irritated in him and he thinks that Sandra need more space to think.

Time passed, Sandra is not coming back.
What should I do? I'm all alone now. I did a stupid mistakes again. Hays. I'm so pathetic. Please let me die already.

When suddenly the door has opened and a person appeared.

"Hello Jaded? You have a new applicant. She wants to join on your little club." and Jaded responded. "Hey Ms. Jane? who could that be?"

"Hey girl, Come on here" Ms. Jane said.

And the girl come in. She introduced herself. "Hi! I am Mira Rivera, A second year from class 2 - B. 14 years old. Nice to meet ya. I'm looking forward working with you." And Ms. Jane speak."Please Jaded. Take care of this girl. She is now added from your list. I'm looking forward to the result. What would be the output of all of this?" And Ms. Jane tap the shoulder of the girl.

"Good luck girl. Do your best." And Mira responded."Yes mam! I'm gonna do my best."

And Ms. Jane walk out side.

"Hey Mister? You are Jaded right? hmm I didn't see ya around here. Are you a new student here?" The girl said and Jaded responded. "Yeah girl. So you want to join huh?" and the girl responded."Yes! And now, I'm officially a member of this club because I've sign the application form and Ms. Jane approved it." And Jaded responded

"oh really? In that case, I'm gonna appoint you as the Secretary of this club. Please sign this application form." and the girl responded " wa-wait? are you serious? I think it's better if you make me the Vice President of this club. That's more suits me." And Jaded responded with arrogance.

"That position is already taken by someone. She's not here now because of what I've said to her. Please be satisfied for what I can give you positions." and the girl respond with a disappointment.

"Hey! It would be better if you make the Vice President. I'm assuring you that I am good at anything if it's about developing something." And unexpectedly Sandra appeared.

"Hey Girl? I'm the Vice-president of this club. Don't dare to touch my position."

And the situation got more complicated.