Chapter 2

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Author's pov˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
Years had passed by them as Moonlight!Nightmare made a group killing people or destroy Au's. In his group is Moonlight!Cross his Au was destroyed, Moonlight!Dust killed his brother and kills others in his Au, Moonlight!Error is a destroyer for Au's and he lives in the Anit-void. They call themselves the 'Bad guys' everyday Moonlight!Nightmare will send his group out to do some missions of his sometimes he will join with him if he has to if its an important mission. But every time they go on their mission the whole group they are always stop by 'THEM' the Bad guys hated them a lot but Moonlight!Nightmare hated one person in this group of theirs "Hey! Stop this! People live here!" Sunlight!Ink shouted out to them, then "If you don't stop this we will fight you!" Sunlight!Blue shouted out to them too. But a figure walk out and stand in front of Sunlight!Ink and Sunlight!Blue. As Moonlight!Nightmare started to growl at this figure "....When will you end this terror, dear brother Nightmare." Sunlight!Dream looking at him holding his staff out. "Aw that's cute Dream, but you know that answer already, we never stop until everything is destroyed and killed. Even you dear brother." Moonlight!Nightmare chuckles as his tentacles get sharp getting ready to attack, Sunlight!Dream sighed and turned his staff into his bow Sunlight!Dream glares at him as Ink and Blue gets ready in a attacking stand. So does Moonlight!Nightmare and his group too, everyone stayed quiet, then Error made the first move on Ink. Moonlight!Error used his strings to grab Ink, but took out his paint brush and dodges Error strings but as soon he did he been attack by Dust.

»——⍟Sunlight!Dream's pov⍟——««
I seen Ink, being attack by Dust. I ran up to him shooting my Arrows at Dust only few hit him as he backs up quickly, I grab Ink quickly teleporting him to a tree "Ink stay here we will be back." Sunlight!Ink grab my hand "Be safe Dreamy, you know I love you dear." I blushed and nodded running back to Sunlight!Blue glaring at Nightmare and his group. Ink and I been dating for a bit of time now, we both love each other a lot. I get this feeling that he doesn't love me that much anymore, we never hang out that much anymore. Ink is always with Error. This gave a bit of negative thoughts in my head that Nightmare felt as I heard him chuckle "Aw whats wrong Dream, Having dating issues." This brought tears into my eyes little, I sighed softly and wipe them away glaring at them "Its non of your business, Nightmare-!" I shot my arrows at them a lot until I saw them, running away quickly. As they left I just wanna break down into tears, but right now isn't the right time. I make my way back to Ink to see Error with him, I went to a tree hiding, hearing what they are saying this is what I heard; "Aw come on Inky you know that I loved you" Ink just giggles "Aw I love you too glitchy" Moonlight!Error pulled Ink into a kiss, as Sunlight!Ink kissed back. Sunlight!Dream looked down and teleported away, sad as an broken Dream. Few hours had past by them, Sunlight!Ink came back as he walk over to Dream kissing his head "Heya Dreamy--" Sunlight!Dream just move away from Ink "So is it true..?" Ink was confused and looked at him "What do you mean "it is true" Dream?" Sunlight!Dream shoves him away "You cheating on me! I saw you,...kissing Error...don't lie about..." Dream glares at him as tears run down his stain cheeks with his crying. "D-dream I...I, didn't want you to know about it yet. I was going tell you soon..." "LAIR!!...Maybe its the best if we just stay as friend, its for the best.." Sunlight!Ink was about to grab him but it was to late Dream teleported away crying, he was in the forest crying under an tree covering his face with his hands. Not knowing he being watch, then someone grab him from behind and covered his mouth "Shut up or I kill you" he know that voice its Moonlight!Cross' voice "M-mmph!" then everything went black and...cold, I felt numb I couldn't move nor talk...It felt like I wasn't in control at all. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Moonlight!Nightmare's pov♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
As I was sitting on my chair in my room working on few things and signing some things until I heard an knock on my door, as I groan and sighed a bit not wanting to be disturbed "Who is it..?" "Its Cross sir may I come in?" I sighed once again "You may Cross" As Cross walked in I sawed Dream in his arms, I was confused and asking questions how did he got him. Cross placed Dream on my bed, I felt guilty but at the same time happy "Good job Cross, you can take the day off. Your excused for now" he had bowed and walked out of my room closing it. As he left I lock the door and wait for him to wake up, hours past I was reading my book as I heard him wake up "H-hm, wh-where am I!?" I chuckled that made him look at me "At MY kingdom, Dream~ Where less would you see hm~?" Dream back up as I chuckled as he look so afraid, I feed off his negative feelings that me me smirk and chuckle more. I sat up and grab Dream by the arm and pulled him close to me "Listen here Dream I rule here, that means I can watch you suffer in your prison jail sell haha!" Dream started to shake, as he did I teleported both of us to the jail he be staying in I threw him in there as I chuckled "Feed him 4 times a week"The guard nodded as I teleported away I had an feeling of being happy I finally got him and guiltiness in me. But that didn't fool me I don't care about him nor others, soon I walked back to my office/bedroom soon falling asleep.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Author's pov˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
As week past, Dream was giving up hope and happiness on himself and getting out alive, he thought whats the point of living right now he knows that he won't escape from this jail, Dream haven't been eating he was completely starving himself to death from this point the guards were walking up to Moonlight!Nightmare office right now. They knocked on his door "My King, the prisoner isn't eating for past few days now, what should we do?" Nightmare slammed open the door "He WHAT?!" Nightmare was very angry "DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING HERE!" Nightmare wen't down to Dream's prison sell and opens it. As Nightmare open it he walked up to Dream "Sit up!" Dream weakly sits up and looked at him "Why the fuck are you trying to starve yourself hm?!" Nightmare summoned a apple in his right palm in his hand. Dream looked like he was about to past out, "Because you wanted me to suffer right...? So here I am suffering for you brother, heh..." Nightmare summoned a knife and cuts the apple into apple slices "Your so stupid doing that, here eat the apple slices." Dream weakly grab a slice and starts to eat it slowly, he love the juicy apple and eats the apple slices like no tomorrow. Nightmare sighed as he started to walked out he heard what Dream said to him before he left as he paused their "Thank you...i am sorry that I was trying kill myself. It was stupid of me huh..? I am a disgrace to you and a disappointment huh..." Nightmare was trying something but he couldn't he was very hesitant what he was going say but he finally got to speak "If you were an disgrace or even an disappointment your wrong, you did everything in your power to keep people safe. Even me..." Nightmare looked at him and rolled his eyes "Lets go-" He walked out walking upstairs, Dream was gets up very slowly and followed him upstairs. After a bit Nightmare open a door for Dream "You be staying here for now-" Dream hugged him tightly "Thank you Brother.."Nightmare hissed a bit as he sighed "yeah, yeah-"He walked out as he closed the door on the way out. Dream smiled a bit as he layed down on the comfy bed as he relaxed into the soft blankets and the pillows, then he fell asleep.

.。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)Author note(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+* 

I'm really, really, really sorry for the late story, I'm going make a valentine story in this book today, once again sorry. Just been really busy, and going through some stuff i hope you understand.