Day One; The Introduction

Anti woke with a start. He was in a room, there only a desk, a bed, and a note with an iPad labeled, MonoPad. He stood up and walked over to the 'Monopad'. There was a video on it, it was paused though. Out of curiosity, he played it.

"Hello there, Antisepticeye, and you are the Ultimate Survivor! Since you have an advantage, I'll let you hear the words that you had to say before you ended up here!" The video cut to someone sitting in a dark room. Correction, it cut to HIM sitting in a dark room. "ᵢ ₒₙₗy ₕₐᵥₑ ₐ ₘᵢₙᵤₜₑ ₜₒ dₒ ₜₕᵢₛ, bᵤₜ yₒᵤ ₐᵣₑ ₜₕₑ ᵤₗₜᵢₘₐₜₑ ₛᵤᵣᵥᵢᵥₒᵣ,ₘₑₐₙᵢₙg yₒᵤ ₕₐᵥₑ dₒₙₑ ₜₕᵢₛ bₑfₒᵣₑ. ₜₕₑ ₒₜₕₑᵣ ᵤₗₜᵢₘₐₜₑₛ wᵢₜₕ yₒᵤ ₐᵣₑ ************. ₒₕ, ₕₐ. Gᵤₑₛₛ ₜₕₑy dₒₙ'ₜ wₐₙₜ ₘₑ ₛₐyᵢₙg ₜₕₐₜ. ₐₙywₕₒ, yₒᵤᵣ ᵥₑₛₛₑₗ, ₜₕₑ ₕᵤₘₐₙ wₕₒ'ₛ bₒdy yₒᵤ'ᵥₑ ᵢₙₕₐbᵢₜₑd, ᵢₛ ⱼₐcₖₛₑₚₜᵢcₑyₑ, ₐₖₐ ₛₑₐₙ ₘcₗₒᵤgₕₗᵢₙ. Bₑ cₐᵣₑfᵤₗ, dₒₙ'ₜ ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ₐₙyₒₙₑ ᵢₙₛₜₐₙₜₗy. Wₐᵢₜ ᵢₜ ₒᵤₜ bₑfₒᵣₑ yₒᵤ ₘₐₖₑ ₐₗₗᵢₐₙcₑₛ, ₐₙd gₒₒd ₗᵤcₖ."

With that, the video cut and Anti sighed.

"ₛₒ bₐₛᵢcₐₗₗy, ₜᵣᵤₛₜ ₙₒ ₒₙₑ. Gₒₜ ᵢₜ..." Anti sighs before tossing the Monofile onto his bed.

He stands up and leaves his room. He decided to wander around the building, so he could take note of every little detail of every room that was in this place. He entered what seemed like a kitchen and saw two people in there. One was a male that wore a suit and tie, and the other was female who had two wings and a dragon tail.

"𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔," the male said. Even though he hadn't moved his head, he could feel the man's soulless grey eyes staring into his soul. "𝖂𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚?"
"ₐₙₜᵢₛₑₚₜᵢcₑyₑ, ₐₙd ᵢ cₐₙ ₐₛₖ ₜₕₑ ₛₐₘₑ ₜₒ yₒᵤ," Anti responds.
"𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖗." He responds finally turning his head to show Anti his face.

He's familiar, but why?

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕃𝕕𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪!" The dragon girl says quickly breaking the awkward silence. "𝕊𝕠, 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 '𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥'? 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 '𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖' ℙ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣!"
"𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊, '𝖀𝖑𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖊' 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕹𝕺𝕹𝕰 𝕺𝕱 𝖀𝕾 𝕮𝕬𝕹 𝕽𝕰𝕸𝕰𝕸𝕭𝕰𝕽 𝕬𝕹𝖄𝕿𝕳𝕴𝕹𝕲!" Dark yelled, however, his voice began to glitch at the end and Anti couldn't understand anything. "𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞, 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝕷𝖆𝖉𝖞, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜, 𝕴'𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗," he said after he quickly calmed himself.
"𝕆𝕙, 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪... 𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕚?" LDEnder said looking at Anti.
"ᵤₗₜₐₘᵢₜₑ ₜₐₛₖₘₐₛₜₑᵣ," he quickly fibbed.

Dark opened his mouth to say something, possibly to point out that Anti had lied, however, a noise that sounded like a doorbell echoed through the room.

"Attention everyone! Please report to the Auditorium! I know you are all confused on how you got here, however, I am willing to explain everything you need to know! See you in five minutes! Phuhuhu~"
"𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑?" Dark said.
"Yₒᵤ ₜₒₒₖ ₜₕₑ wₒᵣdₛ ᵣᵢgₕₜ ₒᵤₜ ₒf ₘy ₘₒᵤₜₕ, Dₐᵣₖ," Anti says looking at the demon.