CHAPTER 5💫

A few days before the biology exam G came up with a fool proof plan. She called Nat over so they could study together and by study she meant 'study'. Surprisingly Nat agreed and said she would be over Friday night. G had also asked for a sleep over even thought she knew she was pushing it a bit to far but Nat agreed nonetheless.
G made sure everything was perfect and ready in hopes her plan wouldn't fail. Now she had Nat all to herself.

When Nat arrived she was dressed in black jeans and a tight black top with a hoodie.
Instead of studying they both lied on the bed talking about why Tyler and Nat fought.
"don't worry about it" G said as she played with the strings of Nats hoodie and her arm dipped a little.
Nat suddenly burst into a fit of laughter and scrunched herself into a ball. And then it clicked with G what had happened. Suddenly G was on top of her and had her arms tucked under her knees to hold Nat in place while she sat on top of her.
"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SO TICKLISH". She said smiling as she ran her hands up and down Nats sides while she laughed and squirmed around for freedom.
The room was filled with both their laughter
"STOOOP.. I'M.. I'M.. I'M GONNA.. P.. PEE" Nat managed to get out between laughs. G stopped her hand movements at once and sat fully down on her waist as she watched in awe at how pretty Nat looked under her, all out of breath beaming with happiness.
When Nat had calmed down she looked up at G under her beautiful long lashes and smiled so sweetly.
"I missed you, you know that" she sounded kinda sad.
"I missed you too" G said
They held brief eye contact so quick yet so powerful G gasped and she felt soft small hands wrap around her neck and bring her down to meet her lips with Nats eager ones. How did she always taste so good G thought. Nat let slip a moan. G really appreciated how vocal she could get to let her know what she was doing felt good.
G started to rock it sent soft warm shocks of pleasure throughout their bodies. G's hands slipped under the hoodie and t-shirt to hold her breasts . She squeezed gently and Nat bucked up into her. Nats hands moved from her neck over her shoulders and down her back to gently put her fingers inside her jeans and give a tug, she unbuttoned and unzipped and pulled it just a little bit lower and then she did the same to her jeans all the while their tongues danced inside one another's mouth. G began to rock again. They were both aching. And when G couldn't wait anymore she lifted Nats hoodie off her body.
Things started to get more aggressive and Nat was determined to get G undressed.

"G, dinners ready!!" . G rolled off Nat so fast she fell off the bed and Nat stiffled a laugh.
"Your pretty friend can stay too if she likes"
Nat smiled an evil grin at G.
"ha!, guess whose mom thinks her friend is pretty. It's yours"
G just rolled her eyes and tired to make herself look like she had not just been making out with the insufferable love of her life 18 seconds ago.
Nat did the same. And when dinner was done they did the dishes together and then really studied for the biology exam because according to Nat bio is no joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pull up skrrtt 💦
I missed you guys. 💖
Don't forget to vote and comment.
I look forward to Interacting with you guys.
Let me know how your day has been so far. Or if you need to vent about anything 💜💜💜
Lots of love 💝