CHAPTER 10💫

When G got home there was no one around. She was a tad bit excited to say the least. She went to her room and rolled a blunt. Then she took off her shoes and laid on her bed. She took out her phone and went to Nat's video.
She skipped the first twenty seconds of Nat getting spanked and pressed play on the next part

Tyler tightened the blindfold around Nat's head. Then each arm was bound to the bed with handcuffs. "I wanna touch you though" said Nat.
G closed her eyes and pressed her thighs together.
Not yet she said to herself.
Tyler started kissing and leaving hickeys all over her chest. Then her thighs. "kiss me" Nat whispered Tyler moved to her lips but she was quicker and she wrapped her thighs around his head to hold him in place by her legs. "I said kiss me" she said louder.
Tyler smiled when he understood what she meant and he kissed her from under her bellybutton all the way straight down. She moaned. "C'mon more".
He dipped his tongue into her and she let out a breath of pleasure.

G couldn't hold it anymore. She slipped her hand into her pants and started to rub her clit in circular motions. "Nat" she whispered. Then she let out a whine when her clit throbbed. She pressed harder and moved her hand up to her breast and squeezed

Nat arched and let out a moan. G closed her eyes and pressed harder into herself. And she whined again. Her toes curled.

When Tyler was done eating her out he climbed on top of her and started leaving hickeys everywhere. Her neck, her breasts, her thighs. She looked like a work of art.
G licked her dry lips at the thought of marking up Nat. And how she'd taste. The sweat was evident on G's forehead and she wanted to see Nat come before she did.
Tyler took off his shirt and G momentarily stopped moving her fingers inside her to look at him. She wondered what Nat saw in him. Then Tyler untied her legs and hands and the blind fold and she wrapped herself immediately around him. G started moving her fingers again. Nat got off him and dropped to her knees. Nope. G did not wanna see Nat take Tyler's dick like that so she used her other hand and fast forwarded the video. Nat was now shoved up against the wall and Tyler was just as naked as Nat. He pushed into her at such a deep and quick pace. G speed up too. Nat was moaning now loud and breathy. And every now and again she'd whisper his name. Tyler's arms flexed as he held up Nat she used her legs to pull him closer and Tyler fell out of rhythm before he pressed his body against her and thrusted once more and came. Nat let her head rest against the wall as she took his load. G could feel how close she was she pressed harder and this time and her mouth dropped open and she moaned she forced her eyes open to look at Nat whose eyes rolled back as she bit her lip and climaxed. And G came right after.
In that moment she didn't care that Tyler now put Nat gently on the bed and kissed her and cuddled her. G was in shock that for the first time ever she was covered in sweat from getting off to her closest friends sex tape. She quickly cleaned up out of shame and then called Nat to see if she could hang out. She spoke quicky and stumbled over her words as if Nat could sense the vivid sexual tension G had for her. But Nat agreed anyway and G was super happy. Then she smoked the blunt just before Carla and Cayla got home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@victoria_kingz....
you're highly appreciated and inspired me to continue writing. Please vote and comment as it means the world to me 🌏💕💜 love and light y'all 💫😍