CHAPTER 9💫

Tyler's eyes shot open. "oh fuck" he whispered. He looked down to see Nat. Messy hair and juicy ass up. Her mouth was wrapped around his length and the suction was borderline perfect. She moaned and the vibrations felt so good. "fuck baby, you're so good" she pulled off him and smiled. Fuck if that smile doesn't kill him. He laid back down and closed his eyes as she licked up his vein and then sucked gently on his tip. He grunted and then bucked up into her mouth. She then took him whole and he felt her throat muscles constrict against him "fuck fuck fuck" her grabbed her by her hair and guided her up and down. The spit and cum dripped down her chin and her lips were swollen and pink. She swirled her tongue and then flattened it and she wrapped her lips around his sensitive head once more and then he came. Hard. She lifted her head and straddled him and then kissed him with a mouth full of cum. "you're a fucking freak you known that". She smiled. Then he grabbed her closer to kiss her agian. Shoving his tongue into her mouth. She whined. And he flipped them both over. He gripped both breasts in his hand and gave a squeezed she trailed her hands down his neck and abs all the way to his length. It was still hard and still wet. She gave it a few strokes before guiding it towards her heat. Tyler got the message and pushed in. Nat was in heaven and she could feel his dick all the way in her tummy. She lifted his hand and put it on her chest then he wrapped it around her neck and gave a squeeze. "Mine" he said. "yours" said Nat. Tyler placed one hand on the side of her head and leaned back on his thighs. Nat's knees were put on his shoulders and then he started to move. Nat tried to keep quiet but his dick game was on point and she was bouncing with every thrust in. With the heavy hand on her neck all she could do was pant. Tyler took his thumb and slowly massaged her bud. She clenched around him. Her nails dug into his back and she went limp in his hold while he fucked into her. His sweat dripped down his neck and made him look so sexy. All Nat could do was get her shit rocked. She clenched again and the tightness pulled Tyler over the edge unexpectedly. He dropped on top of her and rode out his climax. He put pressure on her bud. With the pressure and the warm wet feeling inside her Nat came loud and hard.
They lay there catching their breath until it was really time for Tyler to leave for work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uuupppppddddaaattttteeee💖💖💖
Do the most 😍🔥💦😬🌻