CHAPTER 8 💫

The sweat dripped down her back. She was panting hard and her eyes were screwed shut. She was so close .
"You're so tight Nat" Tyler said in a quiet moan. Nat opened her eyes and looked down at Tyler. He looked the same as her, wrecked and glowing with sex. Her thighs burned and she gave him an evil smile before moving again. Tyler dropped his head back onto the pillow. His eyes rolled back at the feeling of her hot tight wet walls wrapped around his length. If there was one thing Tyler could count one when Nat and him fought was the amazing makeup sex. She looked so hot on top of him and he had to hold back from cumming for the third time tonight.
" c'mon baby, I wanna feel you fill me up" she moved faster and Tyler feared his headboard was on the verge of breaking because of how hard it slammed against the wall as Nat rode him. She put her head by his ear and clentched. "Give it to me daddy"
That's all it took for Tyler to let out a growl as he emptied himself into her. She sank her teeth into his shoulder as she climaxed. She continued to move over his dick and she could feel him pulsing inside her. She stroked him though it. Once, twice, three times as she watched his eyes roll back into his head , she whimpered. And his dick kicked harder inside her. The spasm of pleasure was still rocking through his body and his abs still flexed because of it. She stilled and then kissed him. She wanted to go another round. But she wanted G. She got off him and smiled "it's late you have work tomorrow Tyler."
She curled up next to him content and happy even though she wasn't gonna deny how much she missed G.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double update 🤩🤩
Don't forget to vote and comment ☹️💔💘 suggestions are open 😍💯💦
Have a good day ☀️🍆