CHAPTER 7💫

Carla, Jade and G all sat on G's bed a free school. They passed the blunt around and were laughing madly
"you know what I saw the other day?" asked Carla
"it was Nat's and Tyler's sex tape" she burst into a fit of giggles but G was shocked confused and more than hurt.
Nat wouldn't do that she thought.
"there's two tapes. Tyler has one and Nat has one. Tyler showed me his one but he refused to send it to me. Nat looked so hot and she's super flexible" Cayla said. G was beyond mad. For a couple of reasons. 1 she fucked Tyler. 2 they made a sex tape. 3 Cayla is aware of how sexy and flexible Nat is. 4 SHE FUCKING SLEPT WITH TYLER.
A few days later G, Matthew and Tyler were all watching a movie at Tyler's place. G only came because she thought Nat was gonna be there. She wasn't but she stuck around anyway. "hey Tyler, gimme your phone real quick. Tyler tossed it over to her. She plugged her earphones in real quick and then got up to 'go get her a drink from the kitchen'
When she found the video her heart dropped. Cayla wasn't lying. She pressed play.

"count!!" Tyler screamed." One" . Nat was bent over Tyler's legs with her face down and her ass up. And he was spanking her. Was Nat into that G thought as she browsed through the video "se-seven" she sounds hurt. G wanted hit Tyler for laying a single hand on Nat. She fast forwarded the video ten seconds and then watched as Nat was tied up and Tyler fucked her like there was no tomorrow. G closed her legs. She was wet she could feel it. She wanted to stick her hands down her pants and touch herself while thinking of all the things she would do to Nat herself. So she did the next logical thing. And she sent the video to herself. And then deleted the messages. He wouldn't know about it. I mean it's not like she was gonna send to around. This video was for her personal pleasure.
She walked back from the kitchen and pretended nothing happened. As she watched the movie the images of a naked Nat played in her head. She was so turned on her clit throbbed. Then in walked the gorgeous Nat herself. She seemed happy and she plopped herself in between Tyler and G. When it got late all four of them sat on the couch underneath a big blanket. Nats leg was over Tyler but she was so close to G that she could feel the smoothness of her legs. G wanted to touch it. A few minutes in Tyler and Matthew got up to smoke. And they were left alone. "I saw your sex tape today" Nat looked up at G surprised. "Did you like it?" Nat asked
"me.... Uhm I.. It was okay... I guess". G rambled
"do you wanna make one with me?" Nat asked. Nat squeezed her thigh. When did she put her hand on my thigh G thought . Then Nat was fully on her lap. "G. You're so pretty you know that. Based off of all the fact that you're 90% of what I think about. I think I may have a crush on you."
G was dumbfounded. Did she really just say she has a crush on me. Nat leaned down and kissed her. And then kissed her again .
"Actually. I think this is more than a crush. I wish you were mine G"
Then Nat was off her lap and curled into her side as Tyler and Matthew walked back inside and the movie started again. Nat could smell G's addicting scent again. She pressed closer to her. She lied about liking her. She couldn't tell her the truth because it would destroy them all. She didn't even tell Tyler the truth. She wasn't going to break up their friendship. So she lied to G.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update.. Don't forget to vote and comment 🔥🔥
Love you all 💖😘