Candy 5

ςςƙ... ᏕᏕᏦ... ርዪልርጕ...

It was definitely footsteps of a human being stepping on grass and twigs. Who is it? What do they want? What will they do if they found out that you and Nezuko are demons? What would happen next? You sat still as your whole body froze, and your complexion fading to white because of your fear and your nervousness. Tanjirou and Nezuko were also nervous, and scared. So scared that they didn't even blink. All of your stared at the closed door, until four fingers slowly slid it open....
And revealed an old man in blue yukata, wearing a red colored goblin mask.

"Well what do we have here?" He said with a croaking voice. "One human and three demons."

Your heart skipped a beat, then you immediately jumped right in front of the siblings and spread your wings to shield them wholly from the stranger. Standing on your legs and also your hands, kneeling down on the floor in a defensive manner so that you can easily block the man whenever he attacks. But wait... the man said there were three demons. But all those time, there was only you and Nezuko. What did he mean by three?

The old man craned his head up to the roof. You traced his vision, only to see a pale skinned man with black short hair, drooling out of his sharp teethed mouth, wearing a plain blue clothes of a villager. That man... no, that demon, was 'three'. "Good one, old fart!" He dropped himself to the stranger, but missed after the stranger quickly moved away. The demon laughed insanely, and this time, he pounced towards your direction. He hoisted his claws to your neck...

Your butterfly hairpins glowed, before transforming into your shield; hardening their wings to make themselves an aegis, blocking the demon's sharp claws as if they were metal. The demon gawked in shock, then quickly hopped several feet back to make sure you wouldn't be able to reach him for a quick attack. You stared at him as your two butterflies hovered in front of you, giving him your dirtiest look. "Stay back." You warned.

"Kukukuku..." chuckled the demon. "You? A demon, protecting a human? Moreover, that boy's little sister is a demon too, yet she's not eating him." He chuckled once again with a large disturbing grin. "What's this, what's this? I've never seen anything like this before. You all must be mad. Real mad!" He dashed to you, but was stopped by the old man halfway with a harsh kick to his stomach. However, the demon resisted and scratched the old man's shoulder blade, before shoving him straight to a wall. "Die, woman!" The demon sprinted at your direction and flung his claws above you.

<To be continued>