Candy 14

Demon Slayer's Headquarter, 30 minutes till the sun goes down...

Out of the blue, thousands and thousands of demons came from the fences as backup. They jumped over the fences and began eating the lower ranked Demon Slayers. They pounced aggressively and they were speedy too. Most of the low ranked Demon Slayers died terribly because of them. Either being eaten from their neck, or simply beaten and stepped to death.

Tanjirou looked around, aghast, until he saw three demons were about to hop to Inosuke and Zenitsu. Without any hesitation, Tanjirou dashed towards the two friends, and hoisted his katana out.

"Water Breathing," Tanjirou sharped, "Second Style!!"

Tanjirou rocketed towards the demons as his sword began to water, and produced sprinkles of droplets out of his blade. His blade was then covered with water, and the water flowed everywhere until everything around him was completely bathed. "Spinning Water Wheel!" Tanjirou exclaimed, jumping to the air and flipped forward as his katana created a wheel made up of water. The water harshly stoke the three demons who had attempted to attack Inosuke and Zenitsu; heads flying.

"KYAAGHHH!!" Zenitsu squeaked in fear and lingered to Inosuke, pointing at the three demon heads who were ricocheting on the ground. Then, Zenitsu averted to Tanjirou, "t-that d-dude!! H-He's B-B-BRUTAL–!"

"–AND AWESOME!" Inosuke cheered, having pink tints on his boar helmet's cheeks.

Tanjirou glanced at them with worry, and asked in a friendly tone. "Are you two alright?!" He hurried to Inosuke, then turned to Zenitsu who was peeping from Inosuke's shoulder. Inosuke just huffed, and waved his palm up and down, turning his head away like a proud warrior. "Of course, I AM alright! You think I'm weak, or some?!" Scolded he.

Tanjirou rolled his eyes to Zenitsu, wanting an answer from him. Zenitsu squealed, before he slightly came out of his concealment. "Y-Y-You... w-w-who are y-y-you?!"

"Kamado Tanjirou." Tanjirou smiled, before a demon hopped to him. Tanjirou hoisted his katana in front of his face to block, but before the demon reached him, Inosuke had already sliced its neck and stomped it to death mercilessly like it was soil. Inosuke laughed, then introduced himself to Tanjirou afterwards. "The name's Inosuke Hashibira!" he exclaimed happily, "Breath of the Beast User, gyahahaha!!" stomping on the demon's ash.

In a blink, Tanjirou spotted a demon behind him; about to pounce on Zenitsu. He quickly drew his sword and sliced the demon's head like a watermelon. Zenitsu screamed as he bend his knees, covering his head with his hands. "Z-Zenitsu Agatsumaaa!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Begged Zenitsu. Tanjirou looked down at his fellow Demon Slayer, and reached his hand out for Zenitsu. "Don't cower in fear!" said Tanjirou, "don't panic!"

"W-What?"

"Just clear your mind and fight! Come on!"

Zenitsu blinked, and stared at Tanjirou's eyes, filled with energy, and hope, but mostly kindness, and gentleness. Zenitsu bit his lip, and forced himself to stand back on his feet. He nodded in agreement, "I'll try!" He said.

Afterwards, the trio fought with their best. Killing each an every demon who tried to attack or escape the battlefield. Zenitsu was doing great despite of his cowardice, Inosuke was least to be expected when it comes to losing, and Tanjirou helped almost every single person whose fate was to be eaten by a demon. Together, the team was unstoppable.

Meanwhile, Kibutsuji Muzan was fighting with the Pillars. He shoved Kanao with his hand aside, then kicked Muichiro in his stomach. The two Pillars crashed heavily to the ground, and groaned in pain. Himejima threw his huge metal ball at Muzan, but only to be blocked and punched in his rib. Then, Muzan bent his knees and jumped up to the sky. He flipped backwards, and plopped silently on the roof top, accompanied by a dead human corpse lying beside him.

Rengoku clenched his teeth, and gripped his katana hard. "Where did our greatnesses go?!" He scolded, pointing his blade at Muzan. "Tell us now!"

"Dunno." Kibutsuji Muzan replied, "and I don't care."

Wasting no time, Kibutsuji Muzan snapped his fingers, and his demon army howled in disturbance. Tanjirou, Zenitsu, and Inosuke, including the Pillars and other human soldiers blocked their ears tightly, trying to bare the ringing voice in their eardrums, throbbing tremendously. Nobody could move, nobody could attack. Not even Kanroji could do anything.

From the top of the Headquater's roof, Muzan simply sneered evilly. "Now, it's time to –"

"MUZAAAAN!!!" Shouted a familiar girly voice angrily.

Kibutsuji Muzan glanced up, flabbergasted. He scanned the sky, only to find an enormous butterfly in a dirty kimono; dusty, full of holes, and unwashed. The butterfly was accompanied by two other smaller-sized butterflies glowing as they send a powerful heat like the sun's. And on top of the big butterfly, there sat a little demon girl wearing a pink kimono, having a bamboo piece hanging from her neck.
It was Nezuko sitting on top of Kanae!

"GRAAAAWWWWGHHH!!!" Nezuko growled in rage, staring sadistically at Muzan as if he was food.

<To Be Continued>