Prologue

A/n : please just hold on , the initial part of the story might seem boring and same old stuff but trust me it ain't like that.  It might feel like a typical bad girl and good boy story but there is more to it than just that.  The book properly starts at around 12th chapter. 

;

some Stories begin at the end

I couldn't understand how I had even gathered myself to be in the same place twice in my life . How had I even made it out of the house ? How was I even alive right now ? Why was I even alive right now ?

Sat amongst people from school , people she hated , people who didn't even know her made me want to throw up but I needed to at least have something in my system to even puke it out . So I sat there while people offered the condolences,fake condolences.

Someone had encouraged me to go and say my last goodbye to her in her casket and I had somehow agreed but as soon as I saw her in the casket , pale , dull, everything washed off her Beautiful face , she was dead. And I broke into a fit of crying . Why ? I wanted to hold her one last time but I knew I wasn't allowed to and if I did I would never be able to move on from her but then I knew I probably never will .

How cruel of you ? I whispered in my head. 

" We today are gathered here to offer our condolences to people who have suffered to see the death of their loved one , we are gathered here today to say good-bye to a friend, a daughter , a friend , a lover and a girl . We are all bound by this reality today that no matter wherever we go we will never forget her living soul . She would never be forgotten amongst who are gathered here and we all grieve and suffer the same pain , however some more than other . We hope that she may find her peace in heaven now that she have finally rested in peace . Together we pray and together we stand to bid adieu to a daughter, a friend , a lover . May she never be forgotten " the words were spoken but I was too busy crying , mourn over her loss .

I was infuriated and I was waiting for her to wake up and tell me this was all a sick joke but as I saw her casket burying under the ground , I knew she wasn't going to wake up , she wasn't going to be breathe ever , she wasn't ever going to be her again.  And I was symbol that she died and I I would never be able to live with that .

And I cried .

______________________________

" I have to do this for you . I will do this for us " I spoke under my breath fighting back my tears and entered the dreadful life of College that awaited me without her .

And that's where the story ended of her and me , and I too had died right then.

Hii . I hope you enjoy it. 

There is a playlist on Spotify for the book - for books emo chapters by Rachael reha

Thanks for reading ,

Social media : ig-  thevampette_

twitter - i_m_vampette

ALL THE LOVE ~ R.r.