Chapter VI

A/N: slight smut

A/N: slight smut. 

By now, Hermione had peeled off his shirt; he had taken off his pants and was still on top of her in his underwear. They had shifted to a proper lying position on the bed which was much more comfortable than the one they had been in earlier. She herself was lying in her bra and underwear. God, he knew how to make her groan and moan. He had given her at least five hickeys by know and each kiss and contact activated a new nerve-ending in her. He nuzzled her neck and smelled her again- he really seemed to like her perfume. He kissed her on the neck and made his way up to her mouth and kissed her there. This time his hand slid up to the hooks of her bra and he started undoing those. She let out a small gasp of surprise and he broke away, looked at her and said, "I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't-" she cut him off "No- it's fine. In fact, I want you to. I just never expected you to." His smile returned and then he kissed her again, undoing her bra. She herself had her hands on his bare chest and his slid down, really, really close to her arse. She gripped him tight and close and said in his ear in a heated whisper, "I'm so glad my first time is with you. I love you so much." He whispered back "I love you too. So much." In the same heated whisper and bit down just below her collarbone. She just couldn't help it and let out a low, dirty moan.

The moan his last bite had earned him made him really happy. He loved seeing the effect he had on her, especially since it was his first time. Sure he'd had many girlfriends, but they were never serious. Just flings in hope to drown out his thoughts and daydreams about her. Now he didn't need to drown them out. He could express them in any way he wanted and give her all the love he'd always wanted to. She was now biting the crook of his neck and it was absolutely sick. When she was done, she said, "Now I see why you love giving me hickeys. Do you think this is why vampires bite on the neck?" she giggled at her own attempt of a joke. "Merlin's beard!" he exclaimed. "I'd never ever in my life thought that I would hear Hermione Granger trying to crack a joke. Or giggle. To be honest, I'd never thought I'd see you happy and giddy too." And he really was being honest. She was his angel, but she was also the most uptight angel of all uptight angels. This was really turning out to be the best night ever. They were lying nose to nose, and he could feel her heavy breathing against his mouth. Her hands were wrapped around his lower back and his were close to her arse. She tightened her hold around him and he kissed her, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She tasted of sweat, skin and strawberry (probably her lip balm or chapstick) and a whole lot of awesome. His hands slipped to her arse and she moaned into the kiss, sliding her own hands into his hair. Then she broke away and said, "Draco, as much as I would love to continue, we need to go to sleep or we'll be late for class and our secret will also come out." "I hate to say this, but you're right. Ugh." He groaned in frustration. He laid his head on her chest, listened to her heartbeat which was still slightly fast. She turned, taking him with her and both were now lying face to face. She smiled, snuggled close to him and said, "I loved tonight. You just know what to do and it works so good." He was taken by surprise. It was his first time and he had been slightly nervous too. He couldn't have been that good. "Really? I was that good in my first time?" he shrugged sheepishly.

She couldn't believe her ears. Before she could think it through, the words came tumbling out from her mouth "This was your first time? I was your first time?" "Yeah." he said as if it was a thing that didn't matter at all. "Just 'Yeah', Draco? Do you know how happy that makes me? To be your first in something- to be the first girl to make you feel that way?" she shouted at him. "You've always been the first girl to make me feel this way and you'll always be the last, angel. But what made you think that I have shagged other girls before?" he asked her, raising and eyebrow. "Well you certainly look it and the way you used to bounce between girlfriends, anyone would suggest you were a playboy." He looked horrified for a moment, then regained his usual composure. He dramatically cleared his throat and said, "If I were drinking water right now, or anything for that matter, I would be spitting it out." He said in a fake calm voice. Then he softened and explained, "Sweetheart, those girls were just to get my mind off of you and possibly, maybe, a teensy tiny bit to try to make you jealous." She just loved him so much. She hugged him so tight; she might've choked him and said, "I'm so lucky to have you! You are the best boyfriend EVER!" She kissed him and rested her head on the crook of his neck, loosening her grip slightly just to allow him to breath. He stroked her hair and said. "Thanks angel, but we really should get some sleep now. Goodnight. Love you." "Love you too," she mumbled, tiredness finally taking over her.