Chapter 4

The moonlight shone upon the city. Light reflecting off the windows maintaining the privacy of the residents. The moon in its full glory, smiling upon the patrons of the city. The city as always in its chaotic manner, being lively as always. Most trying to keep up with this chaotic night while others seeking and attaining the beauty of the chaos.  Group of people laughing as they walked while some walked drunk. Having the time of their lives. All of them looked like the believers of 'Capre Diem' As one of the drunkards shouted at the top of lungs while his friends laughed until they couldn't anymore. But just above the street, in one of the apartments. It was none other than Jane's apartment but it looked different. The time had passed like flowing water. Her house was more colorful in appearance. As the two fell down, not letting up from each other. Kiss after kiss, a few bites along the lip to spice things until they couldn't taste anything but each other, gasping for air, they pulled away. With a quick roll, the tables were turned. His hands tracing over her stomach finding its way under. His kisses trailing down her jaw to her neck and right up to her ear. Whispering ever so gently. "You are such a tease, you know that?.."  Gaining nothing more than a roll of her eyes. His teeth tugging on her earlobe gently, taking soft sucks on her neck. Jane felt her body on fire, as she gripped his body and rolled him over. "Fuck!.." The curse flew off her mouth as her neck was freed from his damn lips as she looked at his smug face, Grabbing his hands, he guided him through the fabrics of her clothing.

Soon, her top and her bra flew off to the side quickly followed by Caleb's t shirt. Both their explored their bodies in curiosity like always, they knew what made the other tick. Caleb making the first move as his hand planted a hard smack right across her tight denim, the corners of her face curving in agreement as neither wanted the night to end.   A pile of clothes on the side and sounds of their desires being sated. The mattress moved in rhythm to their movements. Her nails dug into his chest as her hips rolled on his, with each pump. Her teeth biting her bottom lip, her body feeling better and better with each passing moment as her body moved faster and faster. Moans left her mouth in response to the rough grab from him. Mouthing more curse words as his hand tugged on her hair, arching her back. Watching her smile in satisfaction, he couldn't help himself but join in with her rhythm as he felt the well up in his stomach. Her body sizzled with his roughness and melted away under his touch, gripping her nape. The bed creaking as a knot started to form over womanhood. Causing her to move faster. She looked down at him. The lust, the passion all gave one little glimpse of her dream. Her eyes caught the image of her David smiling and reveling in this act. That glimpse lasted just over a second as the knot formed broke with the orgasm taking over her and clouding her vision as the dam broke with Caleb's buildup. Her body shuddering with the last few thrusts right to her core as they panted like animals in heat. Jane's small hand caressed his slightly scruffy cheek. Planting soft kisses on his reddened lips as she slowly laid down on his chest, hearing the pounding heart. "I missed you, David.." A whisper too low to hear.                                   

Caleb's eyes opening as he climbed down from the high, looking over the beautiful small lady on him, leaning over and planting a kiss on her head. He looked up, calming down. He just hoped she was on birth control. Caleb getting off the bed as slowly as possible. Not disturbing her in her beauty sleep. Flicking the switch of bathroom, he stepped in. Resting his hands on the sink, as his eyes peered at the man of the mirror. The eyes analyzing as it went down his body to his reddened lips, his neck having a hickey from her. Gentle scratch marks over his shoulders. But he didn't mind any of it, because this time when he looked in the mirror. He didn't see a hollow shell, he saw something else. The dreams had faded, he hadn't thought of the innate darkness for a while now. His mind still not convinced at this happiness he had felt minutes ago. The greatest instinct of man still living strong in his mind, Fear. The fear of losing all of this, the fear of everything going back still lay there in wait for him. But this time was different. He closed his eyes and splashed the cold water from the tap over his face, refreshing him instantly. His muscles sore from before. Looking over at Jane, watching the feisty girl dozing. Shaking his head, he smiled. A flame was kindled in him. 'No more..I will get ahead.'