Why would this happen to such a beautiful girl??

This will be from Ashley's Point of view.

I got back home and I had a hot brunette with me.  I grabbed my mail on the way in and threw it on the table. 

I had picked up this girl from a strip joint. I did not know her name. Nor did I care to. She promised me a hell of a blow job. I would be stupid if I missed this chance to allow her to keep her promise. 

I pulled her up to my room upstairs and pushed her against my wall. I ran my hands up her thighs of her micro mini black skirt and she moaned into my mouth. I found the snaps and ripped that thing off. I pulled her into my room and slammed the door. 

She broke the kiss to shrug her shoulders. She grabbed her skirt and put it back on. "I changed my mind. I don't think your going to be worth my money. That will be a grand for taking  me home." She said as I stood there flabbergasted. What was this girl playing at?? "WELL?" She said in a demanding tone. 

"Whatever bitch!" I snapped handing her money to me and she strolled over to the door and opened it and strolled away. She turned back and flipped me off. "That is for ripping my skirt off." She snapped back and walked out of my room and back downstairs. 

I followed her down and she walked out of my house and slammed the door. I saw her hail a cab and leave. "GOD! When will I fucking learn??? Not to trust a god damn stripper??" I said walking back into my kitchen and grabbing my box of mail and a beer from the fridge. I strolled into my living room and plopping down on the couch and kicking up my feet.

I popped open my large can of beer and took a swig as I pulled out a handful of letters. I opened an envelope that had at least a half a dozen pornography photos from this girl in Florida. I flipped through them and ripped them up and tossed them into a waist basket I had beside me. "I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THAT SHIT!" I said to myself as I opened another letter. 

I began to read this simple letter. And my heart began to break. I had heard of Remington mentioning his baby sister last year at Warped, but I never knew she was sick. And dying to boot. 

I read the rest and I forgot about the pile on my lap and in  my box. I stood up and grabbed my beer and pitched the rest and went to my computer. 

I waited for it to boot up as I read the rest of this letter. She sounded like such an amazing girl. I wonder what was causing her life to be cut short like this? She did not go into detail but she was too young to be going through this.

I have been around girls of all kinds for years. Some had cancer. Others were depressed. A few were suicidal. But I never ever heard of a disease that has no cure? I was dying to find out more. 

Once my computer was ready, I opened Word and proceeded to write her a reply back. I am sure she would never be expecting me to write back to her. But! I was wanting to know what was happening to this girl??

I felt like I needed to help her in a way. Like she needed to have a friend to talk to?? Something just pulled me to get to know her more.

Dear Chelsea,