A little white lie..........WELL WORTH IT!!!!!

**Ashley's POV**

I knew I wanted to ask Chelsea to marry me soon. I just needed a ring that would be perfect for my fighter. However! I needed some help. I turned to the only guys that I knew that would be able to find the perfect ring.

I got permission from her brothers while we were on tour. They were more then gracious to give me permission. I however got the lecture of my life from all three of them.

It went in this order.

Sebastian:

"I SWEAR ON MY LIFE PURDY! IF YOU FUCK THIS UP AFTER YOU GET MARRIED, I WILL COME AND PERSONALLY CUT OFF YOUR GOD DAMN BALLS AND FRY THEM AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR GOD DAMN THROAT. SHE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME MAN AND YOU WILL NOT BREAK HER HEART ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CRIMINAL RECORD WILL INVOLVE MURDER HERE ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR????? YOU HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT A DICK TO HER HERE THESE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS. YOUR BLACK EYE IS JUST A SAMPLE OF WHAT I WILL DO IF YOU FUCK THIS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emerson:

"My sister means the world to me. DO YOU REALIZE HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO CALM HER DOWN AFTER YOUR STUNT!!!!!!! IT TOOK ME A FUCKING WEEK!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT HOLD BACK IF YOU MAKE HER CRY LIKE THAT AGAIN. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!! YOU BEST GROW SOME BALLS AND GROW THE HELL UP HERE PURDY!!!!!! START ACTING YOUR GOD DAMN AGE FOR ONCE!! CAUSE I'LL BE DAMNED IF YOU CAUSE HER THAT MUCH PAIN AGAIN! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER COME BACK FROM WHERE I AM SENDING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remington:

"CHELSEA WILL NOT SHED ONE TEAR ONCE SHE MARRIES YOU!! SHE HAS CRIED HER GOD DAMN EYES OUT AND TRIED TO TAKE HER LIFE TWICE!!!! YOUR LUCKY SHE SURVIVED THE FIRST ONE. IF SHE TRIES AGAIN AND TAKES HER LIFE CAUSE OF YOUR DICK, YOUR HEADING STRAIGHT TO HELL. AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE FORGIVEN!!!! SHE IS DYING AND SHE DOES NOT NEED YOUR FUCKED UP WAYS TO BREAK HER HEART ANYMORE! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!!!!!

I will have to admit I was fearing for my life at this point here. These guys were meaning business and I had to show them I was never going to ever break her heart ever again. And I knew of a way to do just that.

They were planning a Halloween Mascarade at the rock hall this year. Inviting a bunch of friends and bands. We were to keep our masks on and stay silent until midnight. Then reveal ourselves to the chosen lady.

"I will show her at the party." I said as they all gave me death glares. Their mom was even glaring at me. I shrunk away a bit in my chair and nodded meekly. DAMN! This was one pissed off family. I was missing her and she was hardly talking to me. Last I heard she was friends with a drummer named Alex. That made me try all that much harder.

When I set eyes on her at midnight at the party, my heart stopped. She looked stunning. Her gown was perfect. Andy had said that it would take my breath away. And he was right. She took one look at me and her eyes showed love. I knew that all was forgiven. Cause she forgave me and I vowed to never break her heart again.

Her dress showed how much weight she had dropped since I left. That was telling me that she was getting worse. This made me upset but she was happy. She had her hair back and her sparkle was returning to her eyes. That sparkle I saw in her eyes before she got sick. From the picture she had sent to me months ago.

Her eyes sparkled with happiness then and I could see it coming back now. Seeing that come back made me so happy. Chelsea was sick and dying yet she was gaining back her spirit. That spirit that made me fall hard for her at the beginning of the year. Her fire was coming back and that made her all that more beautiful.
I knew what I had done was selfish beyond reason. And to try to take my life over my mistake was the lowest point. I checked myself in and got help and found better ways to deal with this. Meditation, energy stones, sage sticks, even some basic yoga.
It has helped me take the stress and anxiety away from my life. And I'm feeling much more like myself. This was helpful with the added stress of finding the perfect ring. I knew what I wanted. I just had to find the right one and get it.
"where shall we begin?" Jake asked as we stopped at the local mall. "Macy's first." I said as CC parked my car. We got out and less then five seconds later a swarm of fans gathered around us. We had left our security at home thinking we would be safe. Since we were in a small part of Ohio. We had no choice but to cater to every single one. They were not violent by any means of the standard. In fact, compared to our normal, they were quite laid back and calm.
An hour later we headed inside the mall. Andy decided that we would need some sort of protection after all. He got on his phone and had Greg and Francis on their way. We kinda mingled around and talked with some locals about random things. I spotted our guards come inside and we were good.
We got to Macy's and made a beeline towards the rings. I wanted something that would take her breath away.
I left there empty handed and Andy dragged me to Tiffany next.
My eyes fell out of my head when I saw the perfect ring. The price did not matter. I knew this was the one for her.

This was 29,000

This was 29,000.00!! I did not care. She would be floored by it and we were raking in the funds from album sales.
I got her size and purchased the ring. I showed the guys and their jaws dropped. Jake pounded my back and smiled. "She's going to love it Ash. I am proud of you man." CC could not stop smiling. "You are going to make her fucking cry. It's perfect."
Andy was beside himself since he dragged me here. "Proud of you man. She's going to adore that." Jinxx was a proud papa bear. He looked at it and smiled. "I'll fucking hurt you if you fuck this up Purdy. She's going to love it bro." He said as he handed me the box back.
" Now! How and when are you going to do it?" CC asked as we walked to my car. I shrugged my shoulders as Andy rolled his eyes. "Dude! You need to make this an unforgettable night. At the same time, she will not suspect a thing. You know what I mean?" He said as I drove back to the house.
"I was just going to ask her tonight. Bend down on one knee and pop the question." I said as I earned four smacks to the head. "Ashley! Allow me and Juliet to help. Your a hopeless romantic but as dumb as a box of rocks at times." He said shaking his head.
We got back home and I went up to my room and hid the ring in my suitcase. She was never on here for anything. So it should be safe. Andy came strolling in with Juliet and shut the door. " We have a plan." He said as they sat me down. I looked at both and I knew I was doomed.
"So! That's what is going to happen. She will not suspect a thing. Just get the reservations booked now. We will handle the rest. Trust me. She will be speechless." Jules said as I nodded and thanked them. God I hope this works and she says yes.
I planned and planned with those two and the day finally arrived.
Chelsea was feeling terrible that morning. She was in terrible pain and was throwing up blood again. Her balance was terrible and she almost hit her head. Her doctor had to give her a spinal block to calm my baby down. That helped a lot. And she was able to function. Her weight was steady as she laid in my arms. Her fragile body was so weak today. I thought this was it.
After spending the morning recovering she was able to get dressed. Jules was taking her shopping cause she had a gift card. Which was a lie. She was just stalling for time since we needed to get things set up at the location.
She came back down in her chair and she looked stunning.

She had a jacket over the outfit and her hair was straight

She had a jacket over the outfit and her hair was straight. She had gotten some bold rainbow highlights in half of her hair. And it made her so happy. She was glowing with happiness and it showed. Her eyes were alive with delight as she wheeled down. I came over to her and bent down and kissed her softly and slowly. Her fragile arms rested on my neck. I broke it and they headed out the door. Her iv was connected to her chair. Her doctor had some meetings at the clinic about where to go from here. Since she was getting worse.
We waited fifteen minutes before we sprung into action. I grabbed the bags and Andy grabbed the boxes. Jake was already there with Jinxx working at the second location.
I just hoped she would be able to make it??

Authors note: If that does not play, please let me know. The internet is terrible here right now. Gaaaaa. I'll remove it if it does not work. I'm so sorry.