{2}

JASPER'S POV
Another day on this miserable shell of a planet. I could've gone back to Homeworld, but what's the point. The Diamonds have been twisted and corrupted by that Steven. Of course he got to them too, the same way he got to Lapis, and Peridot, and every other gem that crawled out of Rose's or should I say Pink Diamond's fountain. "Hey Jasper" I hear an all too familiar voice say. Speak of the devil, he's back. "What do you want" I narrow my eyes "I already told you I'm not interested in your "Little Homeschool." The Quartz Boy sighed as he rolled his eyes "Are we really going through this again?" I look at him with disdain "I don't know why you think that just because you have my diamond's gem, you suddenly have a say over how I feel." The Quartz boy floated up to my level "Jasper, I'm not trying to-" his words are cut short by the sound of collision, then sirens. The Quartz boy and I rush over to the source of the sound to find a bus flipped on its side. Pinned under, I see a human girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (S/C) skin. I brush some of the hair off of her face. Beautiful. The Quartz boy sees his, winks at me, then  lifts the bus a little. I lift the girl's arms and as I pull her out from under the bus, I notice she starts to wake but then is out again. "What am I thinking? Why did I just save a earth human?" I think as I flee the scene.