{10}

Jasper's POV
The fusion leads me past a bunch of trees to a landed Roaming Eye. It instructs me to get in. I board the roaming eye as it sets coordinates. And soon we are taking off. "Where are we going?" I ask. It doesn't keeps focus on the ship's control panel "don't ask questions." Soon, we land on what appears to be a long forgotten garden. As we step off the ship and into the garden, there is a sense of abandonment felt throughout the entire rock. As though all my years of meaningless vengeance have come crawling back to me. The fusion stops and signals for me to do the same "she's here." 3 cloaked figures emerge from the shadows as the fusion unfuses into the Ruby and Aquamarine. The three figures remove their cloaks for reveal an Emerald with her gem replacing her left eye, Blue Diamond's Holly Blue Agate, and finally a lapis lazuli with curly hair and her gem on her left arm. Holly Blue looks directly at me and smiles "Welcome back, Jasper"

Y/N's POV
Steven and I arrive back at the temple after an impromptu hospital trip. I adjust my (F/C) eyepatch so that it completely covers the path of skin where my eye used to be. Steven makes up the couch "You can stay here tonight. Dad has a gig tonight with Sadie and Shep." I thank him as I settle myself on the couch. "Why does Jasper hate you so much?" I ask. This makes Steven pause for a moment "It has to do with a thousand year conflict involving my mom. Even after, I made peace with the diamonds, some gems are just unwilling to change." Steven is clearly upset by this. "Well, I think Jasper's more caring and considerate than she likes to think" I say "I mean, when she found me sleeping in her cave, she didn't have to let me stay. There was nothing keeping her from kicking me out into the cold dark night, but she still let me stay." I sigh a little "I haven't told you but when I was pinned under the bus, right before I woke up I had a dream that a horned woman had pulled me out from under that bus and saved my life. I never got a good look at her, but I can only assume she was my guardian demon." Steven cocks his head "Guardian...demon?" I explain "my parents believe that people like me don't deserve guardian angels, because being gay is a sin. So, instead I believe that demons who've escaped from hell fill that role for us." Steven shows a small smile "Well, I hope you meet this guardian demon." We exchange our good nights, and Steven goes to bed. I dream about meeting my guardian demon.