Thoughts

Wind Archer's emotions have always been described to him as a 'vacuum that exploded' by his creator, and at this moment, that is a good description.

He'd just saved Fire Spirit from a group of worshippers, who where angry at him for 'tainting' their lord.

Wind Archer wasn't tainted, he was just fine, emotions being a vacuum aside. And he wasn't their lord, their 'lord' created Wind Archer because he wanted to nap, not talk to them.

Fire Spirit called him flower again while thanking him, he like it when he called him flower, it made him feel good. He didn't have a stomach (Or any organs for that matter) but it made him feel butterflies in his stomach.

He sometimes went to his creator, he couldn't go to the Worshippers, they keep calling him perfect, his creator knows he hates being called perfect, so he goes to him sometimes.

His creator gives him tea when he's having a rough day, when the Worshippers just won't go away, he also gives tea to the girl, or, he gives to too Wind Archer to give to the girl.

He thinks her name is Pom? She doesn't like being called what the Worshippers called her, so he calls her Pom. The Worshippers won't call anyone by what they like, he doesn't like to be called perfect, and yet they do.

Fire Spirit brought him a flower once, he still has it, it's black and purple and smells nice. Wind Archer doesn't have much stuff that he likes, most of his things are gifts from the Worshippers, he doesn't like their gifts.

He likes the flower, it lets Wind Archer calm down.

The Tree is still dying, more leaves fall everyday, his creator told him to tell the Worshippers it means they have to leave soon, he can't tell if his creator is absorbing the tree's life magic to get rid of the Worshippers or not. He didn't care, if they left it meant he no longer had to see them.

He didn't like the Worshippers, not the older ones, most of the younger one's where nice to him. They hated those four as well, he didn't like thinking of those four.

His creator said if the Worshippers wouldn't leave then she (Who is she? His creator won't tell) would force them to! 

He hopes they don't leave, he wants them to be forced out.