Sight seeing

It was boring around the tree, boring with how little Fire Spirit was visiting now a days.

So, with permission from his creator (Of course! If the Worshippers saw him out of the tree and his Creator hadn't given him something to show evidence of allowance they might get angry) Wind Archer left the safety of the barrier, and towards where he thought he had first met Fire Spirit.

Fireworks where very pretty, but he couldn't high enough to see where they came from everyone first of the month without Fire Spirit. So when he realized he couldn't find where him and Fire Spirit first met, he went in that direction instead.

He had to sneak around the Worshippers town, it was easy enough, being the middle of the night and all.

He hadn't even noticed one of the younger Worshippers had followed him, they stayed completely silent until he stopped his walk to look at some flowers. They scared him half to death with they spoke.

A blonde kid with blue eyes, he had seen them around, they where that orange eyed kids big sibling. They said that the orange eyed kid had run away, that they wanted to follow them but didn't know where they went. But they also wanted to see the fireworks (How did they see the fireworks from the town?) so they followed him.

He didn't really care, he liked the younger Worshippers (And Pom) plus the less of the younger ones in the town when his creators friend stopped by the better!

It was a small town that was the source of the fireworks. The kid didn't hesitate to enter, the townsfolk didn't seem to question them-

Fire Spirit was there, that's where he had been off at. Wind Archer now was scared to enter the town, he just quickly turned and started making his way back to the tree. He didn't want to interrupt- whatever was happening. 

He was just fine with leaving and staying at the Tree, but Fire Spirit caught him, and dragged him back to the town. He introduced him. He was nice. But as the sun rose Wind Archer felt something off, so told Fire Spirit he had to go make sure the Tree was okay. 

Fire Spirit kissed his cheek again before he left.

The town was a mess, the Worshipers seemed to be distressed.

He ignored them, and made his way to the Tree, the Worshippers where the least of his concern.

His creator and Pom where standing by the Tree's base, his creator was holding a leaf that had fallen. The last leaf, the Tree was bare.

There was a third standing by the base of the tree, a lady.

His creator introduced her as his friend, who had come to deal with the Worshippers if they hadn't leaved (She was really coming over for tea, but agreed to deal with the Worshippers as well.)

She introduced herself as Dark Enchantress, she seemed nice.

She left to get rid of any stragglers, Pom approached Wind, and asked if he saw someone with multi-colored hair at the village that Fire Spirit was at. He could only shrug, he was only paying attention to Fire Spirit, he held his hand the whole time as he showed him around.

Pom asked if Wind Archer was in love with Fire Spirit. He just very quickly left. Why was his face so red? He wasn't in love with Fire Spirit! 

He wasn't, all the factors that swam through his mind, he couldn't be!