hehe meetins

When did Wind Archer meet Fire Spirit? He couldn't quite remember.

Wind Archer could get drunk, the Worshippers learned that the same day he met Fire Spirit. He couldn't really remember what on earth happened after the Worshippers gave him 10 bowls of a weird red liquid. It tasted fine, slightly sweet, and fruity.

His creator said it was called 'wine', he also gave Wind Archer some bitter tea to help the headache he had the next morning.

He must have left the barrier of safety around the Tree when he met Fire Spirit, that explains the burn mark he had when his creator woke him up. Fire Spirit probably brought him back to the Tree, he must have given him permission to enter the barrier of safety.

He didn't remember anything that happened, all he knew was that Fire Spirit could come and go as he wanted,  and that the Worshippers only brought him 'wine' on their holidays.

Fire Spirit once picked him up off the ground  after a group of Worshippers had left, they had been so annoying, he was so annoyed. He brought him up very high into the air, there was some exploding lights far in the distance, Wind Archer could only stare at them.

Fire Spirit said they where fireworks,  Wind Archer said they where pretty, Fire Spirit told him he was pretty to.

Wind Archer didn't realize what Fire Spirit had said until he put him back down and left. Wind Archer just sat on the ground and covered his face. At least until a group of Worshippers came for their prophecy scrolls, and he had to pretend everything was fine.

He hated being called perfect, but his creator said to play into their fantasy for just a little longer.