He's a Distraction

Slam!

Courtney shut her room door as she picked up her violin. She placed her concert music on her music stand and grabbed her violin bow. She began to string the notes to her second song, the most challenging one, practicing it over and over until she got it right. When she messed up on the certain part of the song, she picked up her pencil and scribbled in a circle around the sixteenth notes and the crescendo.

Duncan was at work until 3:00pm. It was 1:42 right now. Courtney was alone so it was the perfect time to be stringing her loud violin notes.

She kept replaying the challenging section of her song and got frustrated. "Ugh! Why is this so hard?" Courney blurted out to herself.

A few more minutes pass, and she runs through the entire song, then starts practicing her first song.

Squeak! Boom.

Keys rattle at the front door, but Courtney can't hear it. She keeps running through her easy first song. Duncan sets his keys on the key rack that hangs on the wall. He hears Courtney playing her violin up in the room. He creeps up the stairs slowly so she doesn't hear him.

He quietly opens the door and peeks to see a beautiful Courtney standing facing the window, holding her violin up with her bow, looking at her music sheets. She had on a loose t-shirt and black comfy shorts, with her hair in a loose messy bun. At this point, the door was wide open. He stood in the door frame and watched her string each note on her violin.

Courtney finished running through the song and picked up her pencil to write in a few notes.

"You look really good when you play that violin," Duncan said, smiling. Courtney swung around as she gasped.

"Duncan! I thought you were supposed to be at work still! It's only 2:11!" Courtney yelled, angry that he walked in on her playing the violin.

"I left early today," he replied, leaning on the door frame. "Play a song."

Duncan walked over to Courtney and sat on the bed. "No, let me practice," Courtney demanded, looking at her music sheet. Duncan rolled his eyes.

"Come on, why can't I listen?" Duncan asked.

"Because these songs are important for our orchestra concert and I need to get them perfect!" Courtney yelled.

"Well it sounded perfect to me when I heard it," he said. "Anything sounds perfect when you play it."

Courtney smiled a little, but then concentrated back on her music. Duncan played with his shoelace. "I'm waiting," he said.

Courtney sighed and rolled his eyes. She picked up her bow and played her first concert song. Duncan smiled and listened to the entire thing. He focused on hef mostly though, watching her arm move back and forth to string each note. Her eyes concentrated on the page to make sure she doesn't mess up.

As she finishes, she says, "Are you happy now?" Duncan smiled again and stood up from the bed, coming closer to her. He grabs her soft small hand and holds it.

"You're the best violinist I know, princess," Duncan smirked down at her. "No one plays better than you."

Her eyes looked up at Duncan's. He wraps his hand around her neck and bends down to give her a kiss. She kisses him back. "Ok, I need to get back to practicing," Courtney says softly. She concentrates on her music, putting her violin and bow at ready position to play.

Duncan rolled his eyes. He watched her count each measure on her page, keeping the tempo in her foot, practicing the rhythm of the song in her head.

He walked over and stood in front of her music stand, which now her eyes were looking at his waist. Courtney rolled her eyes. "Move, Duncan."

Duncan smiled and shook his head. Courtney pulled out her arm and tried to scoot him over. "Duncan, I'm serious!" she whisper-yelled. Duncan sniffed.

"Practice later," Duncan replied, going by the bed again. He looked at her up and down.

"I can't concentrate if you keep staring at me," Courtney declared, letting out a sigh. Duncan smirked.

"You can concentrate on me, that'd be better don't you think?" Duncan purred, raising his eyebrows. Courtney blushed a little but he didn't see it. He pulled out his arm and reached for hers. "Come here, princess."

"Come on, Duncan. Not now..." Courtney muttered. Duncan looked at her sparkling beautiful eyes, and didn't take his eyes off of her. Courtney took a few seconds before turning her eyes toward Duncan, her violin still in her hand. They looked into each other's eyes.

"You can take a break from practicing your violin," Duncan smirked. He leaned in for another kiss, and they kissed.

"Ugh, Duncan..." Courtney said. Everytime Courtney tries to get things done, Duncan always finds a way to distract her. But she liked it sometimes.

This time Courtney went in for another kiss, and this time they didn't let go. Their lips were sealed, and Duncan pulled her on the bed. She sat her violin down. She wrapped her arms around Duncan's neck. Duncan smirked, still kissing her. He rubbed her up and down, then laid his hands on her butt. Usually Courtney would get mad, but this time she didn't mind. He started pulling her shirt off smoothly.

Courtney rubbed his chest with her hand. He smirked. He got her shirt off and kissed her neck many times. Courtney closed her eyes and breathed loud. Duncan kissed all down her body, taking off her pants as well.

"One thing though," Duncan started to say, giving her a smirk. "You might not be able to walk after this, so I don't think you'll be able to practice your violin later." Courtney's eyes widened, but smirked afterwards.

She decided to practice her violin a little more tomorrow.